Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,when will be the command "default interface x/x" on the Nexus 5000 platform available? Even with latest software version (5.1.3.N2.1a) it is not possible. For Nexus7000 it's working fine with 5.2 train.Is there a feature request for it? If not ...

Hi,Have recently installed a 4 switch Cat3750X stack for a Customer. The stack is acting as distribution switch and server aggregation in their enterprise LAN.Routing  is enabled on the stack and there are a few diffrent VLAN's (server,  client, prin...

jorgensor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any dependancies on VTP on the Nexus platforms like the 5500 or 7000? In IOS PVLAN required VTP Transparent mode however I cannot find any reference to this for the Nexus platform. Are there any other features that would require the use of ...

nedk12345 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I need a help regarding the next issue:I have a pair nexus 5548 licensed for SAN, besides of having installed the module 8p 10GE Eth/FCoE + 8p 8/4/2/1G FC each switch, so, both switches are in operation, and i need to move the license and also ...

Hi everybody.This discussion is based only on Cisco inline method. Suppose  we have a cisco ip phone connected to a switch. Switch is usig cisco inline method to deliver power over ethernet.  ip phone----------------------f1/1SWEverything is working ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need your help I have this configuration:Normally for example: Link from Switch A to C: Blocked by spanning treeHow to configure to use all link? To take advantage of the redundance if there are failure and also to have full speed (Ex 2 * 1 G...

Good day all,I have just bought myself a Cisco 2821 ISR.At present in my home I have a Cisco 2621XM. Fast Ethernet 0/0 is connected to a 3524XL as a trunk to provide my LAN with inter-vlan routing. it works great. Fast Ethernet 0/1 is connecte...

Joe Carey by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI'm trying to connect Switch 3560 to NTP Server based on Linux, the NTP is working fine but the switch is sync with the Server:      address         ref clock     st  when  poll reach  delay  offset    disp*~10.0.0.70        208.53.158.34     3 ...

yency by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,We have two remote sites and they are connected via ospf.Site 1 has Router 1 and site 2 has router 2.Router 1  which has dhcp config on router for data and Voice pool.ip dhcp pool data Site 1network 10.74.150.0 255.255....

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes