Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to upgrade my 2960 edge switch through tftpd...i have configured vlan 1 with IP address 172.16.10.1 and tftpd as 172.16.10.2I am trying to ping tftpd, but I couldn't, but when I try to ping vlan 1 from tftpd, i canpls advice..

We are running DAI on our access switches. All clients get static IPs so we use ACLs to define the MAC-to-IP bindings. Here is a snippet of the config:ip arp inspection vlan 99ip arp inspection filter vlan99arp vlan  99 staticarp access-list vlan99ar...

Hello, I have a Switch C3750E-48PD PoE and in some ports of this switch the staff of surveillance connect cameras that need 20 Watts. I read that every port only have available 15.4 Watts per port so my question is if that the cameras asking more pow...

Is it possible to use a cisco router (2821) - as a secondary dhcp server for redundancy of a windows dhcp server?  As in utilize my windows server as a primary DHCP server for clients and if the server fails, then the router takes over this role unti...

With the demise of the 3750-E, what are folks using within small/medium businesses to terminate mulitple servers?I know there is the 4948E, but it is not stackable and I rather liked cross-stack EtherChannel as an efficient way to dual home servers.A...

shillings by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have router connected to internet R1 , and another router R2 connected to R1 locally ,many users connected to R2 and uses internet .some of usererst connected to R2 can use internet , but i cant ping them from internet ,so , i want to know if i...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to split a 20 mb pipe that comes in from my ISP so that 1 server gets a dedicated 5 mb and the remaining ips behind the router get the remaining 15 mb.  I put this in place thinking it would do the trick but it didn't:access-list 110 permi...

For some reason traffic has stopped passing across gi0/2 WAN interface to the next hop of 87.194.168.1, Occasionally i can ping the address but its very intermitent (config attched)All of the vlans using the WAN link on gi0/2 can no longer get intern...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, is there a way to configure a VACL capture on 3560-x, we need more than 2 SPAN sessions. Feature navigator indicates that this feature is supported but it seems like it's not implemented in the IOS yet.ThanksSerg

t814687 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes