Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,i am trying to filter IGMP on current ports. But if i show igmp snooping details in my catalyst 3560x it didnt show any igmp multicast address.As source i have Cisco DCM connected to catalyst 3560x lab base port gi 0/48I want to aply a filter ...

I implemented the 3560E switch, this one have two Gigabitethernet/10-Gigabit Ethernet module slots. I used the TwinGig Converter Modules and one SFP. All configuration was applied in the TenGigabit, however the interface gigabitethernet is UP UP stat...

p.souza01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,how can i solve my situation? SW5-------SW4-------SW3-------SW2-------SW1                                |                                 |             239.129.0.1-239.129.0.10  On each SW is connected few STBs. TV is on VLAN 30 and internet i...

Had a switch die over the weekend, a c3560, per our normal procedure I pulled the hardware put a very basic config on it(vlans, portchannel, uplink ports, ip of management vlan, con and vty security, snmp, enable secret, and hostname).  Then I use so...

I am trying to configure a 3560 (Version 12.2(55)SE3) with IPServices to run WCCP to two to an Ironport WSA.I believe everything is setup correctly, however WCCP is still not operational. I have check the debug logs on the switch and I'm presented wi...

by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several closets with Cisco 3560 on the edge that I'd like to change the vlan that's used for the management vlan on each. In the core I have a Cisco 6509 with Sup720's. I'd like to do this by changing the native vlan on the trunk port on the c...

pmello by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have attached a diagram that I hope explains the topology sufficiently. All the switches are 3560s and the router is a cyberoam.The Switches are all connected using routed ports on layer 3. The router at the end has a static route for the entire...

Hi.Does anyone know of any compatability issues when configuring an iSCSI node on a HP P4500 connecting to a FEX as a vPC on a pair of 5K's?The LAG ID's are different on the incoming links from the SAN node:cam-dat-asw-sfy-01# sh vpc consistency-para...

Principle Facts: 1-6509 distribution switch, L2&L3, up for over 1 year2-6509 access switches, L2 only2 vlans, source vlan 160 on 1 access switch, dest vlan 1115, multiple ports and ip addrs on both access switches.Some of the dest ports are servers a...

Snippet below is from:  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps5023/product_bulletin_c25-639468.htmlQuestion:  Will IOS c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE4.bin boot/load and function correctly on a 3750v2-24FS?Based on the snippet belo...