Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody.The switch uses its queues, which are available on a per-port basis, to  buffer incoming and outgoing frames. The switch can use the CoS values  to place the frames in the appropriate queues. Voice frames should be  placed in the priorit...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Afternoon,We are currently deploying a new VMWare Environment utilising an HP C Class Blade Chassis, Virtual Connect 10GbE modules, BL680 blades with Flex10 NICs, Nexus 1000V virtual switch and Nexus 5010 switches.i.e.Nexus 5010 -> HP VC 10GbE -> Fle...

Hi guys, sorry to spam up the boards with the same basic CCNA level stuff, but I have a couple of questions about ios differences, limitations, and references. I have the following three switches. One appears to be considerably dated in regard to sof...

I have a switch that accepts the relevant commands to change the vlans, but does not make any changes. I checked that vtp status is server. It is the only switch on this network. It has all ports in the default vlan and all ports are listed in the vo...

Hi All,How to create loopback cable for gig copper port (cisco 6513).I have tried the following loopback cable:1-32-6and 1-42-5and 1-32-64-75-8but interface was not up .Pls suggest if any other option.This interface is fine. this i...

I see that there are multiple discussion on this topic but so far I have not been able to find an answer that fits my situation. I have a WDS server running on a VMware host connected to a Nexus 7010 via a trunk port. I then have a 3750 switch connec...

Two sites withtwo  switches etherchannel concept for wan linkDoes it work? Please suggestOn switch1--site 1interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1--Wan link1no switchportno ip addresschannel-protocol lacpchannel-group 1 mode active!interface GigabitEthernet1/...

Hi,I want upgrade my switches 2960-24PC-L RAM: 128MB and Flash: 28MB, but in the web page of cisco I see that the requirement of hardware is RAM: 128MB and Flash: 32MB. I download the IOS file and this file is only 11.2MB so my question is if I can u...