Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,I hope all are well and can pls help / advise with the followingWe have HSRP between NexusA and NexusB with access layer switches connecting to the core using VPCWe are trying to setup a VAM  server Voice recording for Siemens phones.We need to sp...

Hello,This Cisco connects to another by VPN and both are 871 Models.Last sunday the VPN just dropped off the face of the earth and couldnt get it back. We all though it was the modem. We had teh ISP come in and check everything outa nd he swapped mod...

I have 7206vxr router with three gigabit interfaces. A couple of times a day I get a SNMP message the router has gone down and come right back up. A "show interface" on all three gigabit interfaces shows input errors and ignored match exactly. Al...

Hi Guys,I want to restrict all host within a VLAN from access each other and I thought I'd setup a VACLS. Can someone please view my config below and see if its ok:ip access-list extended no-contact-forrestplacepermit ip 172.16.32.0 0.0.0.255 172.16....

ross_rulz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Can a N5K with L3 Module act as an IGMP Querier?...In a fully redundant topology should I configure the IGMP Querier on both Nexus so I'll be sure that if N5K-1 has problems the N5K-2 will take over as Querier?The default IGMP version on NX...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are planning to setup a Catalyst 3750 (A) to connect to another Catalyst 3750 (B) in the data centre at another site via Fibre.The default route of A will be the interface that connects to BThe Catalyst 3750 (A) also connects to the ISP as a ba...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a problem with a stack of four 3750-X (IPBase, 12.2(55)SE3)Scenario:- Sw1 and Sw2 form a power-ring- Sw3 and Sw4 form a power-ring - only Sw2 has an additionnal PSThe only power-config I have is the following:stack-power stack power1 mo...

Is it possible to configure an 881 router to act as a DHCP server to 4 VLAN's each with a different scopes all through a single ethernet interface?               

I am trying to research the possiblity of backing up IOS and configurations from an Etherswitch module, and being able to store the files onto the Host Router's flash (3925 ISR). and then being able to recover that IOS and configuration, in case I ha...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card