Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Hope someone can help with this, I'm struggling with configuring the above router with a SDSL connection in the UK.  To be honest this is the first time I've configured SDSL on Cisco products but I have configured ADSL in the past.Basically everyt...

I am setting up multiple vlan interfaces on a pair of HSRP Routers that will provide layer 3 routing for a network.  I am seeing this command sporadically show up in the router config - mac-address-table static 0000.0c07.acd2 vlan 210I am not enterin...

Hi,I need a way to find out weather a Vlan is allowed on a trunk interface or not.Even If the Vlan is not yet created, or already deleted but not removed from the trunk. So "show vlan id xxx" doesn't help."show int trunk | grep vlan xxx"  would be gr...

Hi AllGood Dayi configured a DHCP pools at 3560 Sw to serve the users , but some users need Static IP address on the PCs , how can i ensure to assign fix IP address to the user via DHCP pool ,,,, any suggestions regards

Hi All,we need to monitor access ports with 802.1x enabled on them via regular SPAN. we are using 3750x and Cat6k.When dot1x authentication failed on 3750 and port state is in "up/down", we can still see broadcast packets (arp request) on the monitor...

Dears,I have been visiting CISCO website since 2004 and being always working at vendor/partner company , accessed the STEPS TO SUCCESS portal alot !!! But today, i have some questions , and need experts to shed light on it !1> where could i find poss...

game123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Our switch is very high cpu in process arp Am debug ip arp track command the result as below -- on this switch have interface vlan 201 ip subnet is 10.11.201.1/24Jun 5 15:30:40.732 GMT+7: IP ARP: rcvd req src 10.11.201.217 0001.6c6b.8ab9, ...

hatman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Thank you for your help in advance.I am troubleshooting a fiber connectivity issue.Now I have two switches, one is 3750, and another is small biz 300 series switch. Both switch has a single mode smf gbic. Now I have two swtiches face to f...

riderfaiz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got 2 stacks of (2)3750 switches that I'd like to consolidate as the current implementation wastes a bunch of ports.  One stack is acting as the core switch for our main branch, the other is the SAN switch.  There is no connectivity between the ...

Hello, Im a QoS begginer and id like to know about a recommendation from the experts.I have to configure QoS for VoIP in a Switch Cisco 4507, this switch is the network´s CORE.Please tell me what is the best and easy way to configure QoS in Cisco 450...