Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.This seems very basic to me, but has me thinking in too many different directions.  We are opening a separate office less than 100 ft from our current office.  I want these two offices to be on the same network (have access to our exchange serv...

Hi,I've done a test in the following topology:R1(10.10.20.10)-----------------(f0/0)R3(s0/0)-------------------(s0/0)R4-----loop0(4.4.4.4/24)R3 is a C3725 w/ IOS 12.4(21a) configured for CRB with f0/0 and f0/1 in bridge-group 1R3:.......no ip cef!bri...

Hi Gentlemen,                     Need your advise. Outline •-          L2 switches with default GW 10.3 to FW VRRP•-          Trunk each other with default VLAN 1 for all the ports except trunk port Gi0/2•-          Physically connected to 10.56 SVR...

Resolved! DHCP Relay on 3560

Would like to impliment VLAN's onCisco IOS Software, C3560 Software (C3560-IPSERVICES-M), Version 12.2(25)SEB4But I need a DHCP Realy to my Windows Based DHCP Server.  How do I enable DHCP Relay on the 3560?Thanks!Mark Berry

Dear Everyone,Good day!May I seek your assistance on my issue with my connectivity.I have a 6506 L3 SW configured a VLAN for my internet but i am having an issue between my 6506 and the router.Here's the scenario; From cisco 6506 there's a VLAN confi...

Hi,There 's a Cisco IP phone that sits between a PC and the switch port. On the switch port, no MAC address is learned. However, the switch is able to detect the IP phone and deliver power to it:TNSWACCS04A1#sh power inline fa1/0/13Interface Admin  O...

Hi, somebody please explain , why cisco router when perform PAT choose source ports from reserved IANA range. Example:2801_Stend#sh ip nat translations | inc :123|ProPro Inside global Inside local Outside local Outside glo...

Hello,I'm trying to allow 2 users to access as 2955 switch. admin privilege 15 eousers privilege 2 When they both log in they just get to the user exec mode, how can I get them to go to their respective modes?version 12.1no service padservice timesta...

I am going to be replacing an old Cisco 800 series router with an ASA5505 in the next few weeks and am looking for some feedback on the best way to set things up. My network setup consists of 2 networks, 192.168.5.0/24 and 172.16.20.0/24. The 192 net...

mtehonica by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, my name is yunchouljungI have a problem about IP allocation on secondary DHCP pool subnetprimary DHCP subnet allocate a IP address normallybut secondary DHCP subnet dont allocate a IP address to wireless clientsand show ip dhcp binding command...