Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am very new to the CISCO world and I just recently got my CCNA. I just aquired a Network Admin position and the network works fine but I want to know wha some of the commands are and why they are implemented in a switch/router. My question is...

Hi all,Router A sh run int loopback 1Building configuration...Current configuration : 63 bytes!interface Loopback1 ip address 10.10.0.1 255.255.255.0sh ip int briefLoopback1                  10.10.0.1       YES NVRAM  up                    upLoopback...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, We had re-arranged and purchased new public ips and changed with new modem.Following is the new network setup diagI have started the configuration, but stucks at a point.Current configurations setup and ip assigment is as followsISP modem...

Sihanu N by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetproUDLD and Loopguard should be configured and tuned  globaly in every switch in network (CORE/Access)am i right? what is the pros and cons for thatthanks

I am deploying a 2 Nexus 7K in VPC mode.I have configured an OSPF(transit VLAN)  peering over the VPC-Peer-Link.The design ensures that traffic will not cross VPC pee-link and exit through another VPC. But you never know in the future. I am consideri...

Resolved! vtp help

Hi,I have a problem to solve regarding VTP.In my company we have two routers making the HSRP and many switches.We have made a vtp domain - one of the routers(Cisco 1801) being the server and the switches being the clients.so actually when I want to a...

Hello,I have a situation where I need to setup some kind of qos between two switches that are located between two builings and connected via our own 1G fiber.We have some video systems setup but we also have a voice system in both buildings.  When my...

All,What is the best way to debug/troubleshoot VACL's ?This question is posed simply but the background is as follows:SW1---SW2---SW3---R4VLAN 46 Trunked between SW1--SW2--SW3, and Layer3 interface between SW3 and R4 (10.10.46.4)VACL applied to SW1 S...

Hi,I was reading this statement EIGRP does not add static routes to the EIGRP topology table unless that routes are redistributed.Say Router A  has direct connection to Router B.And Router A   fa int IP is 192.168.50.2Router B  has int IP  192.168.50...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes