Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a need to use a 3560 switch to terminate a provider's internet connection, but want to secure it so that it and the vlans connected to it are not wide open. At the same time, I'd like to use stateful packet inspection. I have IOS 12.2(4...

aweise by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I'm configuring Access-lists, PAT, and DHCP to my router.First please look at the attached image (do not care about the VM.. they are bridged to individual nics and connected to SW1)and the brief requirements for the topology:1. hostsrv1 and host...

Hi,Just after some advice please regarding QOS on Nexus 7000. Our Nexus 7000's form a collapsed distribution/core layer, our access layer switches are are a mixture of Cisco 3750 & Cisco 4507. 3750 switches will connect to Nexus switches via 1Gb upli...

When I run a sh vlan Brief on the 4507 switches I get this feedback:BELL-SW1-4507R#show vlan briefVLAN Name                             Status    Ports---- -------------------------------- --------- -------------------------------1    default        ...

sonikbaby by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have this strange problem with my Macbook pro, when I connect it to my cisco 2940 8 port switch then I can reach my ISP (websites eg. google.com) in like 2 minuttes, then something is happening on my router, because suddenly I can´t reach my ISP ...

i have two c3750x-48-pf-s stack but i need to know if there are anybody else on the group have the same switches as i just want to know the CPU utilization on them....---Posted by WebUser Mohammed Khalifa

fb_webuser by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, As part of my prject, I must configure about 5 VLANs in a network, I was thinking about creating a subnet for each VLAN, Would this be a good idea or a bit over kill for a small network?

Hi all, I just purchased a cisco 1760 router and I am now coming across an issue: basically, I have a few local devices inside the network who host different websites. As an example, let's see:host1.com     192.168.0.200host2.com     192.168.0.201hos...

alex39481 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone.I am doing a university project designing a campus network and need some tips.I have to create VLANs for different departments but also the users within those VLAN memberships have to be able to authenticate from any workstation on all 4...

JohnNarey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,In need of a little advice.  I've not done a lot of mulitcasing config but now a large CCTV solution is being added to my network and need to make adjustements.  From what info I have 6-7 decoders and a Recording facility are to be installe...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card