Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody.How is everyone doing?I was reading my book when I found  :redistribute ospf 2 external 2The book says  only ospf external routes of type 2 will be redistributed.But when I tried to configure the above command on router, I was not able t...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,i have question about router 2811, for now, all HWIC in 2811 is full,Slot 0 : VIC2-2E/MSlot 1 : VIC2-2E/M Slot 2 :  WIC-1T=Slot 3 :  HWIC-1FEbut we need add more 2 module VIC3-2E/M. can we use Network Module ?example : add one NM-HD-2V + two...

We are getting a replacement NME-16ES module shortly.  I don't see a console port on these pups.  Once installed - how can we add the configuration from the failed NME-16ES?  It's been a couple of years since I initiall set these up.  Thank you.

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

salami have two switches 3960G and i try to make uplink with them by using sfp fiber but they didenot connectall thing work right and i checked it "fiber link , pach cord fiber ,swiches "only sfp link not worksome one tell me my  it disabeled by defa...

Can any one help with this?/ I am getting this error!No translation group found for tcp src interconnect x.x.x.x/56095  dst test x.x.x.x/443

wvangemd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a problem right now.We are migrating a servers rooms from Catalyst switches to a Nexus 5596 network.During the migration, I need to connect my old network to my new one.In this case, I connected a stack a three 3750 to both Nexus. I c...

Vinny by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This Cisco 800 series has been "handed" to me to get configured...I am having issues ussing CCP to connect to the device, I am getting"Connection to the device could not be established. Either the device is not reachable or the HTTP/HTTPS service is ...

jason by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes