Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm testing router ACL on PT, the following is interface description:s0/1/0 connecting to internetfa0/0 connectin to local lan (192.168.0.0/24)fa0/1 connectin to DMZ (192.168.0.0/27)NAT also enabled for overload with lan and nat with DMZ server...

Hi,In a site we currently have 1 BT provided ADSL link which is currently terminated using their device which I believe is some kind of 2wire device, which is extremely slow due to distance from the Exchange (4Mbps)...We have a growing number of user...

Hi Everyone,can you please supply the smartnet part number and price for the below supervisor engineen?1.       Supervisor Engine 720 (Active)         WS-SUP720-3B... ?       (Sub-Module: MSFC3 Daughterboard         WS-SUP720 ..?bg\iid

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our ISP hands us an ethernet link. ISP router has one address of (for argument sake) 1.1.1.0/30 net, - let's say they have 1.1.1.1 we have the other usable address of 1.1.1.2/30 assigned to our 3825 router. Is it possible to use hsrp or vrrp if th...

Resolved! MAC filtering

HiIam planning to enable MAC address filtering (one port on 4510 & another 3560). I want to allow only that MAC address to communicate via that port with the rest of the network and internet.4510 has PC connected and 3560 had polycom connected.Does t...

We have Nexus 7k running as my core with a 6500 manageing my server farm and IP services servers (call manager, IPTV ...)My edge switch are 4500sWe currently have RIP2 running between and the switchs and each 4500 is managing its own VLANs.The IPTV u...

Hello Team,We are facing high CPU Utilization on Cisco 3750X-48P-L without any traffic on it. Please find the attached log files for 2 separate 3750's stack, we have upgraded the IOS of SW2 from "c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE3.bin" to "c3750e-unive...

Hi All,   I would like to know cisco 3560X-24P-S will support LLDP & DHCP relay .If it support which IOS feature is required to enbale these features.Pls share me if you have any supporting documents.Regards,Anish

Hello All,Is the ADSL line interface on Cisco 877W not initialising a known issue? This interface on my router has been in this state for more than one month, with the rest of the router seemingly operational. The interface was connected directly to ...

amoge0123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes