Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have leased line connectivity between router on one side and firewall on other side.Speed is 10Mbps.Now we have to increase it to 20Mbps can router and firewall is capable of handling it.Please find the details of device.Cisco router detailsCisc...

I am working for an Air Force client and am adding a handful of 5548s into their network.  My question is how Tacacs+ is configured.  My hands are tied in regards to testing in an operational environment so I want to ensure the configs are correct pr...

I have a Catalyst 4006 siries  4000 I can't seem to get out of Rommon I have searched everything I can online and have found a lot of commands but when I put them in it gives me a bad command error.Any Ideas of what to try.

Hi all,I tested the Totally Stuby Area between ABR  router and another router which connects to 2 Areas --  in short between 2 ABRs.Router 1  ABR 1i config area 2 stub no-summaryRouter 2 ABR2area 2 stubafter this i did sh ip route on both Routers 1 a...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does any one know if 800 series routers support OSPF or EIGRP?  Command for EIGRP is available but when you try to run it, you get that "protocol is not available in the image".  Is there a specific image that I can get that will support either of th...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My question and problem is the following:In our network there are vlans and in the windows explorer we want to browse all the PCs and access the shares in the whole microsoft windows network.We have a 3550 switch for routing etc. Within the vl...

Is Kron capable of dropping in commands in config mode?  So far, I havn't been able to get this to work.  I basically want to drop in a static route at a certain time, then remove it at another time.kron policy-list LAB-STORAGE-CONFIG cli configure t...

Hi ,         I have two dell servers ( Primary and backup ) connected to a L2 cisco switch . The basic idea is that all the traffic should go to the primary server and incase it fails the traffic should switch over to backup server . Let me know what...

Hi,Is anyone aware of any limitation on building an etherchannel on the abovementioned linecard, when bundling more than one port on the same card?The 4506 is using a 6L-E supervisor engine 12.2(54)SG1.If it's done on a 6500 with a WS-X6148-GE-TX lin...