Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We connected a WS-C4948E downstream from a Palo Alto 3220 FW. The FW and the switch are communicating fine. I can even access the switch remotely/externally via SSH. (Past the FW into the switch)Note: It's probably important for me to mention that I ...

I have a layer 3 port with an IP of 192.168.1.1/24 on a iosv l2 image connected to a layer 2 port on a osv l2 image. The layer 2 port is access and allowing vlan 10. There is an SVI with vlan 10 with an IP of 192.168.1.10. I can't get the two IPs to ...

Hello team,Just a simple question - i have created a new vlan(112) on my nexus 6k and added it to my server trunk port and created a VM with interface of vlan tag 112. While checking there was no connectivity between.Configuration on switch:   interf...

Menon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have this brand new switch (not in stack). First run ok, configured some basics and the issued the "reload" command. At the boot I have "boot failed". If I unplug the power cord and then reconnect the switch boot normally. Tried to upgrade to 15.0....

Currently we have two Nexus 3K running deployed with vPC. We are going to upgrade to 3548s. Looking for least amount of downtime. Since vPC Domain can only have 2 peers. What would be the least impact on getting the new switches in. Create a new VPC ...

Ned D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello anyone run into an issue with the 2960L 8 port switches and using a thumb drive? I've got 2 stand alone 2960L 8TS LL switches and my customer used 2 USB sticks and loaded firmware from a windows machine onto the USB sticks. I've never seen this...

Pessoal,Estou querendo configurar um IP para Interface Vlan porém sempre que configurado fico num loop eterno, IP Adress DHCP ocorre normal, mas com o Static caio nesse loop, alguem já passou por isso? Se trata da configuração inicial do Switch, cone...

victoroliveira_0-1671128459515.png

Hi GuysAs most people use switches these days for routing and switching, are there switches that perform most functions for qos, nat, bgp etc etc?why do we still need to buy routers these days ?Cheers 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card