Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,I am using Cisco 4510 Switch with Default LAN Base image. Now I have pruchased 10G Upgrade license. The part number for Upgrade license is WS-C4500-10G-LIC. I have received a CD from Cisco (named as 'Includes License and Warranty'). Kindly...

jojiv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,           In an orginzation has 85 + vlans,  vlans  are as followsVlan 2 managment Vlan 4 DmzVlan 6 voice vlan 8 wireless vlan 10 Server vlan 11 - 80 Users/employeesand 81 - 85 not yet usedswitch: 4507     the requirement here is  Users vlan shou...

Hi All,I've noticed that my 6509's running VSS seem to have high I/O memory utilization.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I/O memory: Sw/Mod         Bytes:       Total           Used           %Used             1/1                      8126344        78...

I recently added a 3750X-24P-L into a stack of 3750V2 switches.  I did so by getting the temporary upgrade license from LAN Base to IP Services; I added the switch no problem.  I now have the permanent license and I was wodering if I could install th...

griffijo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,we are getting eeror on our router.004488: *Dec  7 06:34:17.602 UTC: %IP_VFR-3-OVERLAP_FRAGMENTS: FastEthernet0/0: from the host 203.18.137.116 destined to 99.88.45.237

Hi,I have some error messages in the Nexus 7000 log, after searching i cannot find an adequate explanation, pretty much the only thing i can find is below and i don’t think it is very relevant to my situation. The device is in production and so reloa...

chris by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,On my 2691 Router i see the buffer leak due to syslog 2691Router#                         sh buffers leak  Header DataArea  Pool  Size Link  Enc    Flags      Input     Output User650743C4  F200084 Small     0    0    0        0       None    ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi:i have a simple frame-relay setup as shown in the picture below each private address is nat translated. i can visit the server by using its global ip address but i could not use its named address. all devices are linked ok, the PC1 side router con...

Hi Does anyone know what the message below means? This log message is produced Catalyst4507R+E.The device is inserted SUP-7 with 3.1.0SG Image.With this log message, the device produced duplication packet of multicast.Dec  2 16:40:00.276: (Suppressed...

Resolved! Jumbo frame impact

Sir,We are considering to enable jumbo frame support up to 9K for some DB servers, which recommend to use jumbo frame. Do you know is there any area we should pay spcecial attention on jumbo frame? Does Cisco has any recommendation on jumbo frame des...