Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Just looking for a little bit of advice.Will I be OK doing a eFSU Upgrade from s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI2a to s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXJ1?I only have a single supervisor in each chassis.Should I be ok with just following the...

Hi Experts,We have a current scenario with two core switches (4503) having HSRP one in Active and other in Standby mode. Since the active core switch utilization increased in now a days, we are planning to configure HSRP as Active-Active Configuratio...

Sihanu N by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a potential problem with reported total output drops on a WS-C3750E-48TD switch interface. The interface itself is a 1000BaseSX SFP which is plugged into a TwinGig converter module. The switch is switch number one in a stack of two swit...

Working on setting up a Websense V5000 with our Cisco 6509.  We'd like to monitor all traffic/protocols going out to the Internet so I setup a mirror port from the port on the 6509 that the Inside interface on our ASA 5520 is plugged into and made th...

adambaack by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There, we are using IOS 12.2(55) on a cisco 3750X-24TS. This IOS has the smart install vulnerability identified in CSCto10165.  We had been using the ACL workaround to mitigate this however i notice on the bug toolkit that this bug now has a fix. ...

HII may need your kind input in the below issue-i have a customer with 1 Head Office and 100+ branch offices connecting through Telco MPLS network. I am extending one more department to the network under their network by adding another L3 switch and ...

Hi~ I'm a junior network engineer in SouthKorea, glad to joined here.as u see, I'm not a good english writer, so I ask excuse to this bad writing.I have a question related netflow and RSPAN between two BGP routers.A big site is under my control, with...

quake3bak by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysWithin the latest Cisco range I am looking for a switch recommended for mid range low throughput use in a data centre rack (non core).Can anyone make any recommendations even if they are within different price ranges.I hope you can help!Thanks...

We just purchased (3) WS-C2960-24CT-S and (1) 3750G, what's the proper way to cascade this switches? Do I need to use crossover cables from port to port? Do I need to change the mode for the ports to use? Thanks.