Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allMerry Christmas and Happy new YearI want to enable SNMP and track the status/ of the interfaces in switches.We have Two- cat 3750 (L3 switch)  and Nine-cat 2960 (L2)How to configure the SNMP. can anyone please give me a detailed explanation wit...

Hi,I had a layer 3 switch and like to divide into 9 different vlans, There will be a admin vlan than will be able to broadcast information to the other 8 other vlans. Is this possible? Thanks.

babywoolf by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,from cisco site:You can re-enable a port by using the shutdown and  no  shutdown interface configuration commands, or you can clear error disable  for VLANs by using the clear errdisable  interface command. This example shows how to ...

kozorezdi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have Three locations (A,B,C) across campus. Location A is Main Location, While B & C are remote locations. Distance among all locations approx. 2 miles.I want 10G Fiber among these three locations. I am taking 4510+E with SUP 7E with Redund...

Hi,I have the Cisco Router 861 whit the IOS c860-universalk9-mz.150-1.M7.bin. I have created a Vlan, but when I create a second vlan, I have this message: "Vlan can not be added. Maximum number of 2 vlan(s) in the database.I need to add more than two...

My switch card went down by logging some errors.any idea? %IPFAST-4-FAILATTEMPTOPENIPCPORT: Attempt to open the IPC ports failed. Slot 7, port 'Slot 7: DFS.control.IL', error code 7:no such port.%IPFAST-2-FAILOPENIPCPORT: Could not open the IPC ports...

Hello All,Merry X'mas.On a 4500 switch port , defined as access vlan 10, if the user connects his own dhcp server ( instead of the normal pc that should be connected ), will it cause issues with my existing network. the existing network is all static...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes