Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Problem description:The link between N3K and C6800,C6800'port have been shutdown,but n3k still coming up some link flapping log.The logs are as follows:   Topology: N3K ETH1/24(no shutdown) --- Ten 5/1(shutdown) 6800-2   -----------------------------...

wenfengji by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Switch C9500-16X

Hello there, It is possible to have one or more switches with the same Base Ethernet MAC Addres and Device-ID. Is there any way to change this information? SWITCH 01______________________________________Base Ethernet MAC Address : 00:01:02:02:aa:bbMo...

gnpereira by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After setting the source port and destination port on the switch with the monitor session 1 command, After "show interface", the number of output packets on the destination port, and the output & input packets on the source port are too different.   ...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Trying to understand the root cause behind an incrementing amount of Rcv-Errs on SFP ports that have no SFP Module or a connection. I should state, the switches that are experiencing this behavior are in a stack of at least 3. I've seen this o...

TY92 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some Clients lose connectivity for no apparent reason, they get an ip address but then they have connectivity issues.I cannot explain it, at frst it seemed it loses connectivity when put into another vlan, but it seems it is a not vlan related issue....

Hellou we have an old linux dhcp server for our iptv network, and i want it finnaly to be shutdown. But i m having tourble with it like what to do / deciphering how to translate it into cisco. # KreaTV Vendor Specific Informationoption space KreaTV;#...