Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi dears. Core switch connect to ASA.I configurated two subnet at core switch 3750. one of 192.168.193.0, 192.168.20.0  and second one is 10.10.1.0.i write one ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0.0 192.168.193.222 (192.168.193.222-proxy server ip address).and i...

Hi folks,we use event manager and tcl-script in an simple way on catalyst65/catalyst45-platforms (gathering arp- and mac-adress-caches).But I found nothing similar in the new sup7e (using IOS-XE Version 03.01.01.SG).So, is there a way to use "event m...

Hi all,I have created a vlan 10 in addition to the default vlan 1 in a cisco 2950 switch.This cisco switch is then connected to a 3com switch which has only 1 default vlan.There is no vlan trunking configured on both switches. However the pc connecte...

donnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Cisco Network Assistant, under smart ports, if I configure the switch port as Cisco Wireless/Router, it hard  codes the interface as Trunk.In this particular case what is the reason for hard coding it as trunk? My understanding is that trunk port ...

avilt by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario - 6509 connected via multiple etherchannels to a number of 3560s, 3750s and 3120s. I changed the etherchannel load-balancing algorithm, at which point the ports that were members of the etherchannel to the 3750Es all dropped out, but none of...

I recietly purchased a new Windows 7 64-bit Laptop.  We have a pelthera of Cisco 1841 Integrated Routers that I need to connect to.  I have an older USB to Serial adapter that I had on my old Win XP Laptop, but there aren't drivers for WIn 7 (let alo...

have need to write erase and reload from remote site.  Doc says write erase leaves the boot vars and mgmt0 information including ip addres, gateway and vrf routing information which is perfect.  But says NOTHING of login or password for ability to ac...

I have a 3560 switch (ip routing is NOT turned on) that has a route entry for a particular host? This switch is not acting as a router. How do I remove the entry (trying to avoid a switch reboot)?  This route was auto generated and is not listed in t...

myounger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I have configured PAT from lan interface to wan interface and its working. LAN ip address is 172.16.0.0/16 and NATTED ip address is 125.19.11.145.  i  have configured static pat from wan to lan interface for mail service.   External mail is...