Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! MPLS QOS

Hi,My customer is looking for the best practice of QoS over it's MPLS network.They have AF configured by service provider on the MPLS and nothing else.I went through some Cisco document, but am not sure which configuration is the best for them.Do I n...

Dear all,I have a policy map for a Tandberg video confrencing unit applied to an interface on a 3750 switch:policy-map VIDEO     class VIDEO-CONF     set dscp af41     police 784000 64000 exceed-action policed-dscp-transmitWhen I run the 'sh mls qos ...

Hi Shashank,I have network in my company (arounf 100 PC) that I want to prevent personal PCs or laptop( belong to employee or visitor) to access network via LAN.while I was searching then I found  a way but I do not know how to implemt this.My Idea ...

Let say in a setup there are two standalone Cisco 6509 core switch (core 1 & core 2), connected each other with an etherchannel link between them. Vlans interface (vlan 10,20,30,40) has been created in both core switches with HSRP's configured in the...

Wai wai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a 2610XM router, and a WIC-2T card 2610XM#sh version                       Cisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-I-M), Version 12.3(3a), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Copyright (c) 1986-2003 by cisco Syst...

Aside from obvious dust around fans and vents, is there a regular schedule for opening and cleaning a CISCO router or switch? Does this take place? Or is it a wait until the thing breaks before you do it kind of thing. I am looking to make a PM scedu...

perks1964 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Hope someone can assist some Cisco noobs,We have a network with two ISP's each connected to a seperate ASA5510. We can't use BGP with either ISP, so in order to to determine the state of the ISP links we're using object tracking from the ASA's...

rscho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I've set up a static IP of 10.156.86.10 for my LAN web/ssh/smb server with a name of 'phoenix', and would like to be able to simply type \\phoenix to get to the samba shares or http:\\phoenix when on the LAN to be directed to the web server. With...

Just wanted to ask, how to generate the following output:switch# show ip routeCodes: C - connected, S - static, R - RIP, M - mobile, B - BGPD - EIGRP, EX - EIGRP external, O - OSPF,IA - OSPF inter areaN1 - OSPF NSSA external type 1,N2 - OSPF NSSA ext...

from88 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer with a stack of 2 x 3750x-24P switch's running IOS 12.2(58)SE1 feature set  C3750E-IPBASEK9-M.They report that all devices lose connectivity & that the only way to resolve the issue is to reboot the stack.Has anyone seen this befor...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two networks (TV and inet) that I want to connect through one cable to another room and then "split" them again.The idea was:Connect the cables from the home central box to each own port on a SLM2008. Connect another port on the switch to the ...