Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have a 2821 router which 99% CPU load. I check show processes it indicate that the Pool Manager and IP Input causing a lot of problem.Can anyone help? ThanksR-MPLS#sh procLoad for five secs: 99%/29%; one minute: 99%; five minutes: 98%Time sour...

We have a 3550XL switch with software verions 12.1(22) and the gigabit interface is a VLAN trunk to the core switch. All ports on this switch are in the same VLAN (VLAN 100) including the destination (monitoring) port. I would like to monitor all the...

Hi,My router generate an ospf invalid packet, ( Router A and B are generating these log ).%OSPF-4-ERRRCV: Received invalid packet: mismatch area ID, from backbone area must be virtual-link but not found from x.x.x.x  (router C IP address) vlan xxshow...

D T by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am recently CCENT qualified without a great deal of hands on experience, however I have now started working in a data centre environment.Unbelievably, there are no qualified Cisco techs at the company.A customer has just ordered from us 10 x 87...

Hi,I'm having a problem setting up intervlan routing on a cisco c3550 switch. The switch is running IOS version c3550-i9q3l2-mz.121-22.EA6.bin which according to Cisco feature navigator should support IP Routing. I've setup 2 vlans vlan 5 and vlan 10...

I have two 3750's attached together by two single mode fiber links bundled into a etherchannel and I am trying to use QOS to limit the HTTP and HTTPS traffic from 3750B to 3750A to approx 1mb/s. This is what I got so far and I can not get this to wor...

Hi, I have some questions about port forwarding on Cisco router and *nix ip tables dnatAm I right in my guess?When I have a Router with LAN interface 10.1.1.1/32 ip address and WAN Dialer interface with 5.5.5.5/32 ip address and I make port fowarding...

I've recently purchased several SFE2010 small business switches for a group of labs.  After configuring them all everything seemed fine until hurricane Irene blew through the state and I proactively brought the labs offline until after the storm.  On...

jprepici by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes