Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hellowe have catalyst switch and cisco 300 series small business switch.. when iam trying to connect physically to console port. it prompted for password where  I lost it.. How to recover or reset the password.thanks in advance

Resolved! NM-16ESW issue

I have a site with a 2811 router which has a NM-16ESW module. The SVI does not seem to come up up even after connecting devices to the port, it always shows up down. Could not find any issue with the configuration. Am I missing something?Router2811#s...

jennyjohn by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

c3750g-12S is going into inifinite loop after IOS upgrade.  Says it is successfully upgrading bootloader everytime.switch: versionC3750 Boot Loader (C3750-HBOOT-M) Version 12.2(25r)SEC, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4)Compiled Mon 20-Jun-05 15:03 by mylswitch:...

Does anyone know why there are 3 tunnel interfaces enabled by default? They don't show up on the running config, only shows up when you issue a show ip int brief. I can't seem to remove it at all. It looks like it's not being advertised out anywhere ...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4507R-E that i have having problems getting Gi3/5,gi3/6 and 4/5 to go active.  I have my 10G Cards in slots Te3/1 and Te4/1 Connected to my Nexus 7k.  I need to connect to 2 different 2960S's via the 4507.  There are 1000BaseSX GBICs in the ...

Hi all,I have Rapid STP running on all my switches. The (redundant) distribution layer switches are Cisco, and the access layer switches are Dell. When I unplug the link to the root bridge from an access layer switch, it's taking 31 sec's to recalcul...

Hi all,I have a question regarding port-channel load balancing in IOS.  How can I see the load balancing statistics for an etherchannel?  I was once shown a command where I could see tx rx bit counters rising and confirming traffic was going over all...

dkirks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are implementing a DC wherein we have Nexus 2248 (Edge SWitch) connected to Nexus 5020(Aggregation Switch). The customer has CA Spectrum as NMS for monitoring of network devices. We have configured the snmp string on Nexus 5020 and also under the ...

puneetgu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card