Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have two switches running updated IOS's.  They are both 3560's.  On one of them the "dot1x auth-fail" setting is available on the other one it is not.HERE IS SWITCH #1 :Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----...

jack by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3750 Stack Power

We have two 3750 Catalyst switches with Stack power. Is there any configuration that needs to be done or do i just connect the two switches stack powet cables and that's it?Any help will be greatly appreciatedThanks,Lake

Hi,I have four Cisco 2960-switches that I am going to configure Spanning Tree with. The topology looks like the picture I attach.My question is how I can verify that I have configured it correctly. I need to know what ports are supposed to be Blockin...

Hello,I've a WS-C6504-E, with Supervisor32 and MSFC2A (WS-SUP32-10GE-3B, WS-F6K-MSFC2A) an IOS 12.2(33)SXI6.The switch has restarted itself a few times and I don't know why, because the "show ver" output shows:>> Last reload reason: ACL Deny Test Fai...

Resolved! Cisco metal plate

Can someone tell me what should be this? I ‘we got it inside of a box with new Catalyst switch. Serial for what, google doesn’t find anything.Thanks!

We are trying to implement a SLM2024 into our environment to be used on a lab bench. I am trying to get trunked traffic from a Catalyst 4948 to this switch. The Cisco documentation on how to do this on the 2024 is not very good. Does nyon know the co...

Hi!I'm new to this forum.I would like to know if a card X6848 is compatible with the supervisor 720. In the data sheet but put that on the configurator module is included you DFC4 do not know if you can remove to support DFC3 of 720.

dcilleros by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured a etherchannel with 4 port (this will be interface portchannel 20), all is ok.Last command used is, on the physical ports, no shutdown.When this command is issued, the switch creates another virtual port-channel interface, the name is 20...