Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I'm upgrading the IOS in 4506-E Supervisor 6L-E switch and not loading the new IOS from the bootflash. Please see the output below and let me know if we have play with any other config.4506-E#dir bootflash:Directory of bootflash:/    6  -rw-  ...

Hi, I am trying to upload an IOS image onto a 3750 switch, but receive this error:<code>examining image...%Tar checksum error in tftp://14.x.x.x/c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-37.SE.bin%Error opening flash:update/info (No such file or directory)ERROR: Image i...

cisco-pix by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for at network solution for a small business.I am looking into buying a Cisco ESW540 switch with PoE, and two AP541N wireless AP's. I would like to have a secure connection towards Internet with the at least two VPN connections for remote...

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have a problem with Logging from a Router ACL on a Catalyst 4500 WS-C4506-E (12.2(54)SG). I would like to have the ACL on a VLAN-Interface and log entries for denied packages from one VLAN to another out to a syslog-server. Unfortunately it...

Hi to all i need information about CiscoWorks LMS 4.0I have to monitor a network with 120 devices (router and switch Cisco) and my idea is to suggest to use CiscoWorks LMS 4.0.First i saw that is not more sell so i think to replace it with LMS 4.0 Sm...

Hello!I am using a Catalyst 4506 with three vlans, I applied an ACL on one vlan that I want the traffic to get blocked but it is not working. Do you have an idea why? This is the config I have:!int vlan 5description Vlan5 ip address 10.10.91.129 255....

I need some instructions to do a password recovery on a Catalyst 4912G series switch. The instructions that I found on the cisco.com site for the 4000 and 4500 series switches do not work.

hi, well, I'm working in a datacenter, and we have a switch core 6509 on core, and 3750 on aggregation layer, we have a switch 4507 and now we want to implement redundancy on core, (redundancy not load balanced), so, I think to use vrrp for this, but...

Hi to all, i need to suggest to my client some Cisco tool foe "Event and Fault Management".I knew the the Cisco InfoCenter but i read that is no longer being sold.Do you know an alternative?My request are:1)Must be Cisco brand2)The network that i nee...

Of 320 2960's I have had at least 10 lose their configuration without any exceptional occurrences. These were all pre-configured by CDW. I sent one off for FA and of course nothing was found.Has anyone else experienced this?Thanks,Chad

Hi, I am trying to understand PVLAN Behaviour when there is a trunk link between switches. I have read the cisco document linked below but still have a few Qs.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12.2/54sg/configuration/guide/pvl...

nedk12345 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes