Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am using 3600 Router ther is in SHOW RUNNING COnfigurection one line is mention i.e. "ip forward-protocol nd" what is that??Pls help us to provide the details.   

abhi-adte by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need CS5 and EF (DSCP 40 and DSCP 46) to be expidited outbound on the 2960 switchport. Data traffic is default DSCP 0. I dont want to use a class map or policy map  on the interface. I just want all of the rtp traffic expidited, the simpler ...

bchostner by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I will need to know if the DCNM software require a license for the nexus 5596?I know that exist a license for the Nexus 7K with cost but for other devices i think is not clear?The Nexus 5596 will have the storage license and will work as FC swi...

Hell,     Please help me with some documents/information related to the Routine, Weekly, Monthly maintenance for 7600 series routers.What all things we have to monitor for ensuring the health of the system? I am beginner in this field , Please help.R...

Hello All,I have a cisco 3400 connected to a Cisco 831The 831 is online and working fine, also the computers connected to it work fine as wellI connected a Cisco 3400 up to it on fa0/24the light comes the 831 and 3400 just fineThe 3400 and 831 show e...

cboyd2011 by Level 1
  • 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 3750X stack with two switches in the stack that have 24 ports. There are some ports on the switches that do not have the green link light indicator illuminated, however at the command prompt the same ports show up-up. The switches are run...

Morning Guys,First issue I'm having is finding the correct IOS image to upgrade my switch. I'm hoping by posting here someone will point me to the correctplace to get the file. I've spent a while on cisco site but unable to find what I'm hoping would...

I have a 3750 connected to a 2960 with 43 vlans but it is vlan 70 that has an issue. The 3750 is the root bridge using rstp and the 2960 has the 3750 as the root via port g0/1. But the 2960 has pruned vlan 70 from the trunk to the 3750!Why would a sw...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card