Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I wanted to set up L2TPv3 tunnels between my edge switches and a terminating device.  But, I am not clear on what equipment I might use.Do the Cisco 2950 switches support L2TPv3? And also, for terminating maybe 100 tunnels, what model router would be...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I had a problem yesterday which I cannot explain; the setup is similar to the one in the attachment.Networks 172.16.1.0/24 and 172.17.1.0/24 are routed on the two routers towards the outside interface of the firewall. The network 172.16.1.0/24...

hi there,I want to buy cisco 2960s switches (gigabit, 48 ports, PoE), but first I need to know how i can creaty redundance with two or three of those switches? should I stack those switches or are there other solutions?Maybe you have some documents f...

EDV-KF.KF by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everybody, I think some models of SLM switches are End of Sales, but I don’t think SLM2024 is End of Sales..please advise.sam

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got a Cisco 3750-24T-S. I want use the switch to setup site-to-site vpn. After googling, I dont think it support site to site vpn.Could some one please confirm whether the switch support site to site vpn?Ta

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,If N2K-C2248TP-1GE connected as Extenders on 7K Nexus switches support host port channel. Can we have active-active Server connection to the same N2K extender? Can we connect two NICs from the server to two different ports of N2K and perform li...

gchara by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to understand relation of MTU with TCP window size.Problem: One of my client having 40Mb end to end with latency of 66ms not able to go beyond 900kb throughput in one go.According to BDP calculation the windowsize to be adjusted in...

maybe this is a silly question.can I use two different supervisors and get full redundancy.for exemple a Supervisor V-10GE in slot 1 and a Supervisor 6-E in slot 2 ? or both supervisors need to be the same?my chassis is a 4507R (non-E)Sup V-10GE and ...

During normal operation on a 6500 with Sup32s while both supervisor engines are healthy and configured with SSO are the ports on the redundant supervisor engine active and available for use, or are they disabled until the primary sup fails?

b-lodwick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, can please someone clarify me a doubt ?suppose the following:I have 1 router connected to 2 different ISP... and i have 1 e-mail server inside my network and my public domain is reachable from 2 different public IP's.my question is: if I initi...

if one of the switches in VSS is out of service, the other is in stand alone configuration. If the switch goes back into service, automatically back up the configuration of VSS???thanks!!

We currently have 4 switches in a stack configuration shown below.Switch             Product Description               Switch SoftwareSwitch 1           WS-C3750G-24TS-S                          12.2(25) SEE-IP-SERVSwitch 2           WS-C3750G-24TS-S...

bstemmler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes