Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We're having issues with a couple of Catalyst 9300-24S switches that we've recently deployed as a stack.  When we insert an official Cisco GLC-TE, the interface instantly goes into err-disable with:- "The inserted SFP module with interface name G...

ma20 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you SSH to a broadcast address? For example, is it possible to SSH to 10.0.1.15 that's falling inside 10.0.1.0/28 subnet as a broadcast address? or it makes sense to SSH to a router with an IP adds that's considered to be a "Host" IP adds?

MikeNY85 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

If I have two 10Gig SFP setup in a port channel (vPC) from both my Primary Nexus 5k and my Secondary Nexus 5K going back to my core switch which is a 6807 VSS, so a primary and secondary but it's logically one switch. So one port on the Nexus primary...

I already googled through this but they are showing the catalyst switches.how to check if ip routing on Cisco SG300-28 layer 3 switch is enabled? it doesn't show on the running config.I am trying to setup inter-vlan routing on the sg300-28 switch.I s...

Resolved! IP Input.

Dear CISCO Team, Crruntly I have deployed a C2900 Series Router. It's utilizing CPU maximum to 80% & Average to 70%. I have checked using process cpu command & found there is a process call IP Input which is using maximum CPU process. Kindly, advise ...

azibnaseem by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I need to know if there is any way to check is dscp rewrite is enabled or disabled in Layer 2 and Layer 3 devices. I am using CAT9500, Cat 4500, ME3600 and ASR920 devices. I am trying show mls qos command, same as in Cat3750, but it is not worki...

aridy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, i recently just started on cisco packet tracer and i'm struggling with the DHCP request. Can anyone give me a solution as im been trying everything out and it did not work at all. 

I would like to backup our Cisco Business 250 switch for training and then restore it. Via the WebUI under "File Management --> File Operations" I have the possibility to create a backup of the Running Configuration or StartupConfiguration. The backu...

rfigade by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Design all private IP addresses to use the 10.11.0.0/16subnet. All private IP addresses must be in the range 10.11.0.1-10.11.255.254. Change all public IP addresses to use the 20.11.0.0/16 subnet. All public addresses must be in the range 20.11.0.1-2...