Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 3750 switch as a WAN switch and the MPLS network comes into the switch on port 24interface GigabitEthernet1/0/24 description MPLS Router no switchport ip address ***** no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip proxy-arp ip wccp 0 redirect in...

Dear Experts,Need some guidance in troubleshooting high switchport utilization which seems to only happen on my 100mb ports and also when the Symantec backup jobs run.  The switch is a 3560G-48 in a DMZ behind a Checkpoint firewall.  We are only usin...

Hi all,   Above all sorry for my English.I' m new in configure css and I have inerhited some of them configured and working. Now I need to change the balancing algorithm from aca to roundrobin. I tried with the command  balance roundrobin -trying to...

abarisone by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Here is case which is making me perplexed;When I replace a router with another router as a default gateway (same IP but different MAC), the devices become reachable after 1 or 2 packet drops (possibly because of the ARP entry update process). But,...

sabih19 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I just want to know may I able to configure switching Lab in GNS3 ????I read some where we can configure swtiching lab in GNS3 by selecting slot ( NM-16ESW). but by selecting this option in router we can make router as a switch with 16 ports.....

I am new to QOS on Cisco 3560 3750 etc. and am looking to setup a simple / basic QOS config for some aastra phones.  My switches have an existing auto qos config on them with the trunk ports configured.  I reviewed Cisco's QOS guide: http://www.cisco...

Resolved! EHWIC-4ESG

Hi,I am looking for a document that will tell me weather the EHWIC-4ESG is compatible with a 2821 router. The data sheet doesn't show this router in it and before I look at changing the IOS to the recommended level, I was wondering if the router even...

Please forgive the rough drawing.  I came home from work and still didn't know what was causing the problem.Basically, I can't get the 6509s to share their VLAN20 information to eachother.  We don't have too many access switches and we have a few OSP...

Hi all!We have a C3550 switch. We are trying to use it in order to provide power to non CISCO Ip Phones.The phone gets the power from a moment but it goes down,It seems to be a PoE problem.Here is the debugging:2w0d: ILP uses Link Disconnect(Fa0/10):...

Hey guys,I have 4 x cisco 3750g-12s in the following config attached diagram.Im running rpvst on all the switches and something seems to be incorrect with the config.As topology is in a loop providing redundancy from what i understand one port should...

I have a server connected to a switch connected to a 3600 router.I just need to NAT that server's local IP address (192.168.20.32) to an external address of 10.23.63.18.The config of my router is as follows:interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 192.16...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes