Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I hear from Cisco that I am suppose to ignor this error, but why am I getting it?  I would like more information to explain to the customer why they are seeing this error on a regular basis. >>>Nexus-7010-01 %EEM_ACTION-6-INFORM: Packets dropped due ...

clyded by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for help but I have been troubleshooting this issue for the last two days.  The issue is that the we are having an issue connecting to a website www.ccsd.net, just this webite, so far...  ...

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have tried pulling the ACTIVE Sup720.  Still gets the error.  So I think it not a Hardware problem.Upgrading the Code to :6509: #show module                         HW      FW      SW Module 5         4.6       8.4(2)   12.2(33)SXI4 Module 6  ...

Hi All,  I would like to reload my FWSM configured in failover mode, the switch is in VSS mode. Is the command "hw-module module # reset" will reload the two pair FWSM or only the active one? thanks in advance!cheers!reymon

Mhon Baul by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello FolksPlease examine the  below,its from my port-channel 128413595891 packets input, 41216125682653 bytes, 0 no buffer     Received 4813824 broadcasts, 0 runts, 0 giants, 0 throttles     0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored     0...

Hi all,On 6500  Catos  here is crashinfo file that i need to retrieve> (enable) dir  all-#- ED --type-- --crc--- -seek-- nlen -length- -----date/time------ name  1 .. ffffffff e6b7adb7  7de578   24  7726328 Mar 27 2004 03:02:36 cat6000-sup2k9.7-6-6.b...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,        I have a Cisco 2900xl switch and erased flash in total no wht is comes with a prompt  "  switch:  "i tried this method:switch: copy xmodem tftp<ip address><filename> flashIt tried to load the image and then fails. Is there any other way...

I have been debugging some problems with phones rebooting spuriously.  The reboots - at leastsome of them - seemed related to DHCP lease renews.  So I bumped up the leases on thephones to infinite as the number of devices won't be growing.  Can someo...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with a cat 3560, I have connected an old device and no MAC address is learned. I try to ping the device but no mac address are learned and I have not connectivity with it. I have seen with the command "sh controllers ethernet-con...