Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allI need a support to configure an EIGRP distribute list on a Nexus 7000 running 5.1(3) versionI would like distribute all subents 192.168.0.0/16 except 192.168.101.0/24I tried to configure the following prefix-list and everything runs well:ip pr...

heythere was an power outage at the equipment room which the 3750 switch placed on, after power restored, switch boot-up but Uplink SFP Light is off and no data is transfering thru  .. i don't know where's the problem exactly .. plz could any one hel...

outlawz42 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,does anyone else have/had this problem?In about 6 months time about 14 glc-sx-mm gbics have stopped working / died.They are about 5 years old. Is this normal, is this about their lifetime?I couldn t find a lot of information about the lifetime of ...

Last year we experienced on our C6509 a card failure in slot 2.In that slot following card is present:6500-MER-A#sh module 2Mod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- --------------------------------------...

When I try and remove the default service-policy from the interface I get the following error message:version: n7000-s1-dk9.4.2.4.binModule 8: N7K-M148GS-11 MYN7K01(config)# int eth8/47MYN7K01(config-if)# no service-policy type queuing input default-...

hi alli have a 2960 switch with a dual purpose port ..  do i need spf to use it with UTP cable ? or i can connect RJ 45 directly into the dual purpose port ?in case if i need a sfp to connect a copper UTP cable in dual purpose port ..plz give me  a l...

I have 2 core switches hsrp running between. Three access layer switches are connected to these core switches. Vlan 220 configured on the core switches with vtp running.How do I accomplish the below mentioned points on my network to troubleshoot inte...

Resolved! Interface errors

I have a Cisco 6509 interface connected to an Avaya CLAN. Both are set to 10/ half duplex. But there are errors incrementing on its interface. Why is it happening. Someone at work told me its because both are half duplex but I don't buy that arguemen...

Hi,I'have a DC topology with 2x6509 VSS, 2 NX7K, 10xNX5548 and NX2K dual-homed.My question is about spanning-tree cost in method-longBetween  VSS(L2/L3) and NX7Ks(L2) i have 8x10giga links on a crossed VPC, from  NX7K point of view, the pathcost to t...

Dear,i have problem with standby sup engine in C6509 when i check with show module slot 6 "minor error"Cisco IOS Software, s72033_sp Software (s72033_sp-ADVIPSERVICESK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(33)SXH5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)#show logg00:03:03: %DIAG-SPS...

Quick and easy question.  What is the different between the two:C3560X-48-L-S=C3560X-48 LAN Base to IP Base Paper LicenseL-C3560X-48-L-S=C3560X-48 LAN Base to IP Base E-LicenseI basically need to upgrade WS-C3560X-48T-L to use the IP Base feature set...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Found this on Cisco's website:At the global level, you can enable BPDU filtering on Port Fast-enabled interfaces by using thespanning-tree portfast bpdufilter default global configuration command. This command preventsinterfaces that are in a Port Fa...

droeun141 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card