Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

For historical reasons, the company network did not distinguish between the office network and the production line network, and now wants to restrict the access of the production line network terminals to the Internet, but they can access certain ser...

Holtw by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the IOS shell, there is a command "fetch" (ie, in the terminal shell). The help says: NAMEfetch - return data from a path variable.SYNOPSISfetch <var> <path>DESCRIPTIONFetch returns a string from an internal path elementPath elements contain inter...

I'm currently testing with a few 93360YC-FX2 switches running NXOS version 9.3(8) and trying to get Q-in-VNI running. In terms of connectivity, this is working as expected and I'm able to trunk VLANs from "customer" devices across the N9Ks, but when ...

Ryan_M1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Switch Stack

Hi,We have an issue where we have two fpr2100's in HA mode connected to a stack of switches which are then on a fibre ring.Currently the HA cables are connected to the primary switch in each of the stacks, which work until one of the primary switches...

Hello everybody,   I'm trying to disable at all vstack on a C3560 and the command "no vstack" doesn't work. Does anybody know how to disable it? and close the port 4786?     PORT STATE SERVICE 4786/tcp open unknown     Switch(config)#no vstack ...

CartoGraph by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes