Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I connected 2 PC's to a Layer 3 Switch. Each PC is in one vlan. There is no layer2 switches & Routers. I want one PC inone Vlan to communicate with another PC in another vlan.After doing the following below configuration, PC1 couldn't ping PC ...

I have an extremely strange one to one NAT problem on a Cisco 1841 router.  I have two statically NAT'd servers which have one to one mappings as follows -ip nat inside source route-map SDM_RMAP_1 interface FastEthernet0 overloadip nat inside source ...

We run a small company network where everything runs on the native VLan but recently a second internet line and server was installed on a second VLan.Attached is a pic of the network setup and our current config.Currently the orange Vlan (VLan 30) ha...

Bit of background, we originally had a network running off 1 external line. Later on a second line was added, along with an isolated server on a VLAN.I've been trying to integrate this vlan into our current network by running both lines through our A...

Hi Folkswhat is the reason for below,output,How to trouleshoot?45813: *Dec 26 01:02:51: %CDP-4-NATIVE_VLAN_MISMATCH: Native VLAN mismatch discovered on GigabitEthernet1/0/49 (8), with CORE-2 GigabitEthernet1/8 (1).645814: *Dec 26 01:03:51: %CDP-4-NAT...

Hi,I have one problem with some ports of one Cisco 6509 with the following IOS version: c6sup22-pk2sv-mz.121-26.E6.bin.We look through the oversubscription counters once peer week, and in the last weeks we have seen a noticeable increment on the port...

I have a cisco catalyst switch 2924 xl and erased  the flash  with command  " erase flash ",  and trying to load new ios image into the flash.Now, the prompt is "switch:      " i trying to use this command in loading into the cisco catalyst switch 29...

Hi FolksI Have 2 CORE one active and the other standby,HSRP is running on these two,now i wanna connect WLC to this two core.so what am thinking is to connect the WLC with 2 interface to each CORE with with port-channel and the other with port-channe...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card