Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,         I want to run HSRP into my network.i am using two 4503 switch one is main and another one is standby. i configured VLAN into my switch and its running, now i want to configure HSRP. my configure is attach with this mail andmy main swi...

Hi Folksi have two sites connected together the SIP server in site1 while site 2 has users that can call each others,they can send ringtone the phones r ringing but they couldn't hear each others but ,they normaly can call users in site-1,each site h...

Hi all experts .I am using ACS but for failover i am given the following requirementThere will be 2 local accounts. One with full accessusername admin secret cisco123enable secret abc123Now for the second account, i want that account to view complete...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,I need help to configure WiSM WLAN Service Module module in Redundant mode on 6500 switch.Both cisco 6500 switches configured on VSS redundanvy mode SSO .Please let me know if any more input required from my side .=====Thanx 4 replyMadhu

Hi,Can anyone explain me the below error details. I found this error on Cisco 6500 Switch.."  %UTIL-3-TREE: Data structure error--attempt to remove an unthreaded node "Thanks & Regds,Lalit

lalit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey all, anyone run a stack of 3750's with spanning-tree disabled?our vlan count (plus trunk ports) are running high and do not want to surpass any type of limit for spanning-tree instances.all trunks have been configured to only allow the necessary ...

Robert Ho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco Cat 6500 with dual Supervisor Engines 720. My questions is : Is it normal that the Stanby BOOT is showing disk0: ? I thought it will make sense if it is showing slavedisk0:More details will be indeed appreciated.Router#show bootBOOT vari...

Hello,If i have swtch with enabled port security on access interface with one allowed mac address. And other PC or Switch is flooding out all ports the broadcasts (FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF). Do the port with port-security shutdown ?

from88 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I use solar winds and netflow to sniff traffic from cisco routers and switches, we have added new 3560 v2 switches, from the doucmentation netflow is now listed as "unsupported", i want to know if there is a work around or alternative to netflow.t...

m.ateeque by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have peering sessions with multiple ISPs.  I am currently advertising a public /16 to these peers, but I would like to gain more control on my inbound traffic by breaking my bgp advertisements into /24's.  My plan is to add 256 network statemen...

dscarfe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I need the DC Power supply for this switch. Do you have the part number?WS-C3750G-12S-SDBrSam

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes