Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all,I cannot seem to get my config quite right.  I want to open my NAT but I can only seem to get it to moderate.  I think it has something to do with my ACL because I am pretty sure that I did all the port forwarding correctly.  It must be a sma...

ckendzora by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,please i need your assistance and knowledge about how to use HSRP passing through a Metro ethernet ring.We have two sites connected with Metro ethernet and some vlans extended between that sites.SiteA have the 3750X Stack as a Core and HSRP p...

hello,with Nexus 5000 having limitation of 16 port channels, does anyone has a list of what actually count or not count against the limit?lets say the scenario is- 2 N5k in a vpc domain- 2 N2k FEXes, and each FEX is doing straight through connection ...

Hi,I am doing a test configuration on a 1720 router, and I have repeated the scenario on a Cisco 861 and I am having the exact same results.  I am clearly missing something.The Layout:Cisco 1720 -     FastEthernet 0 port for the inside network     Et...

jack by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,we have this config on Access layer switchh run int gi1/1Building configuration...Current configuration : 247 bytes!interface GigabitEthernet1/1 switchport switchport access vlan 399 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 400 no ip addre...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have been trying to configure an non trunking port with portchannle, however I saw the following highlighted line in configuration:interface Port-channel102 switchport switchport access vlan 129 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport m...

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We recently launched a new network connecting in to a DSL network. Basic set-up is that we have a Cisco 3560 switch with IP transit on one of the Gig ports and and then the interconnect in to the other Gig port. The customer traffic is deliver...

ripwinder by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,A little help on this one. Have a 4507 with redundant supervisors. Everytime the 4507 reboots, the supervisors boot in rommon. It says cannot find the boot image. If I type boot in rommon, then both supervisors boot fine and everything w...

Hi,We have a 6504 in our lab and I tried to cofigure local SPAN on one of the interfaces. The set up is as follows, the 6504 has two uplinks ( bundled) and also the 6504 is connected to load balancer. I hooked up the swtich to a machine running wires...

I have 6 Cisco 3560 PoE capable switches that are having issues with maintaining power inline. A show power inline returns:Interface Admin  Oper       Power   Device              Class Max                            (Watts)--------- ------ ----------...