Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've submitted a ticket for this but on the odd chance someone here knows the answer I'll ask.I am trying to create a simple switch configuration utility using TCL for the junior guys (and myself). However after every tcl command I get both the expec...

Hi all experts.I have configured the following command on one routerip tacacs source-interface Fas0/0interface fast 0/0ip address 10.1.8.1 255.255.255.0But for some reason, i had to configure another primary address, making above IP to be secondaryin...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just recently bought a Cisco UC520, it consists of 2 parts, the CU500 series and UC520 switch module itself. The switch module has no console port, and I am trying to connect to it. I following the instructions in the CCA, which are connecting my l...

Resolved! Stop IPV6

IPv6 has become a problem in our network. When a device that connects without IPv6 turned off (Apples or hp printers in particular) the VLAN gets pounded with IPv6 traffic and brings the VLAN to a stop. So, I thought that I might try to stop all v6 t...

Hi,I've got a problem with a stack of 2960's, i'm getting intermitant drop in connections. I first noticed it when users using voip phones on that stack were reporting that calls were dropping off. I then also noticed that when i remote desktop into ...

sslackjcb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello !We have a couple of 3750G-12S-TS. the flash size is minimal on these machines, so in order to upgrade the IOS to the version we need, I suppressed the old IOS. Fine.Alas, as I'm sometime dumb, I did not check the MD5 of the downloaded IOS... A...

I've tried all possible way to get the wireless working,what could be wroing here is my configBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 4644 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime ...

Im pretty sure its the same on any cisco switch, but what are some basic commands I could use to troubleshot how much traffic is going and coming to a specific port on the switch. ( the back story ) I had an issue where my network kept bouncing and I...

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the old oversubscription dilemma. What to think about when planning a data center deployment...No doubt it is difficult to come up with a rule of thumb or some canned answer with regard to OSRs. There are so many variables:...

lamav by Level 8
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes