Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guysMy client is running into an issue. They have a deepfreeze application that they use. this particular application runs on a  win2008 server (Deepfreeze Enterprise Admin console) and workstations have deepfreeze client version installed on them...

Amit V by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I currently have two 65k's running VLAN based QoS. We are doing the dscp marking at the switches by ACL and then sending to the routers.I also have two 4500 switches attached to the 6500 in Layer 2 mode only. The 4500's dont seem able to do vlan b...

Hello everyone,I've been wrestling on and off with a Cisco 3620 (3600 Series) Router for the past 3 days.I flashed the IOS from the router thinking it shouldn't be too difficult reinstalling an image on it:As you may know, without a working IOS, I am...

GeckoPunk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have these 2 switches stacked. When I do "show version" it showscisco WS-C3750-48TS (PowerPC405) processor (revision N0) with 131072K bytes of memory.I am assuming that the 132MB memory is the total memory for both switches. Right?Is there a way to...

gnaveen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At me a problem with ASA5520. Clients do not receive answers from NS server.If I execute a command packet-tracer input inside_240 udp 1.1.1.2 domain 10.0.100.202 54443I receiveResult:input-interface: inside_240input-status: upinput-line-status: upout...

Hi All, I'm a bit stuck in my ways and generally prefer the CLI, but I've recently decided to explore the SDM. I was quite impressed with it until I managed to break it! I upgraded a router from 12.3 to 12.4 (both advsecurity feature sets) and the SD...

What is the span (switched port analyzer) performance hit on a 3750 or a 3750X?  I would like to mirror a source with high traffic volume to between four and six destination ports.  I don't have a clear understanding of 3750 architecture.  How is tra...

ampowell by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco C2960 24 TT L Switch,I have putted password using command "enable secrate 5 passord"after putting this command i am unable to loging into this switch.is ther any bug in the witch?orhow can i loging into this switch