Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to know that can configuration this sw 2960G (gigaethernet) config as following? :(use Ethernetchannel).  throughput income from ports 1 + 2 is aggregated and outcome via port 3  throughput income from ports 4 +5 is aggregated and outcome via ...

Resolved! 4507 stuck in rmon

4507 is stuck in rmon.  Here is the output from the bootup.etermining FTL format status of volume.Block 506 has invalid FTL signature.Block 506 will be reformatted.Volume is FTL formatted.Checking the partition table and boot sector...Checking FAT, F...

I recently put in a Cisco 2811 for acting as a SIP gateway and it provides Zone firewall.  All is working.  I am however seeing fairly constant high CPU. The highest proc % appears to be HQF Shaper Backg.  What is this and how can I lower the CPU imp...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some information on the Stack and GBIC ports on the SGE2000P.  I have reviewed the documentation on the Cisco site, with no luck.Stack Ports--------------1. Am I correct that, in order to use the stacking ports, I have to give up usi...

jrtimmons by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have been designing a QoS policy for our campus. I have put together what I believe to be good practice, however I have a couple of questions.The first is if I set my policing values for my 100mb access ports and i apply my policy to a 1gb up...

jamieparr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VRF Cisco Brocade

Has anyone done VRF lite between a Cisco device and Brocade device (MLX series)?  Believe the Cisco end is good judging by the "sho ip vrf" and Sho ip route vrf ?" outputs but i can still ping networks outside of the VRF on the Brocade side.  Any one...