Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We configured Remote SPAN in one 3560G switches as below:monitor session 1 source vlan 22 rxmonitor session 1 destination remote vlan 34monitor session 2 source remote vlan 34monitor session 2 destination interface gi0/5The remote vlan 34 carr...

We run auto qos in a few sites aorund the place, mainly on 2960s.On  IOS version 12.2(25)FX after you enter the auto quos voip trust command, it puts the srr-queue bandwitdh share and srr-queue bandwidth shape commands under each interface.I recently...

hi all, in my network monitoring is pointed for nexus 7000 device an "kernel error message" .in the cisco support tools is this announcement nowhere described.is this event anybody known, greetings mike

mgrabs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am studying for the BCMSN and have a question about VoIP and trunking.I see that when you have an Access port you should add lines:mls qos trust device cisco-phonemls qos trust cosauto qos voip cisco-phoneDo I need to add anything of these to the t...

Dear friends,There is a 6513 with Sup 720/MSFC3 running 12.2(33)SXI3 Advanced IP Services.I am trying to configure a RP-In Band session with the destination being NAM module (WS-SVC-NAM2) but for some reason it failsHere's the output:Dist01(config)#m...

Hi,Does Nexus 5020 switch support RSPAN. I've two Nexus 5020 connected and all the ports are in a single VLAN.I want to monitor all the ports in both switches except one port that being the destination where the analyzer is connected.Thanks.Rgds, VJ

vijayaram by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there.I've a question concernig the RV 120w VLAN configuration. I try to use one Port (Port 4) for a absolute separate LAN with a new Network 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0.The default Network on all other Ports is 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0.I've scree...

maja10000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have configured the SPAN for 6500with  following commandset span 107-110,301-350 1/2in sh run it shows below one including other parameter which i did not set:-set span 107-110,301-350 1/2 both inpkts disable learning enable multicast enable...

Here  is the issue that i am running into:I have 2 Nexus 7010's that are my core switches and they are using HSRP between the two of them.  I also have two cisco 5010's that are connected to the 7010's using VPC's.  The issue is that when those VPC's...

Hi,    I'm facing a very serious problem with my one client.The network senario is given below:-   Two cisco 6505  and two cisco 3750G switches are connected to each other on redundancy.HSRP is configured on cisco 6505 switches and both cisco 3750G s...

siddindia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,im located in the few places in germany where there is no broadband connection. So I bought an old Cisco 803 ISDN Router.I configured it like described in the manual. The local DHCP works and I can get a telnet connection.However the router nev...

Hi,I'm looking for the following solution. I want to put CoS 3 and 5 in the queue 2. When CoS 5 packets reach the 75% of the queue 2 they have to be dropped. But the frames with CoS 3 should continue to fill queue until it reach its maximim.Thanks a ...

we are having port security in our huge  network . when a PC is moved from one location to another port violation is found in switch logs and the pc is denied access to the network . in this cases we would   clear the port violation configuration and...

raja d by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes