Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone We face a big problem in one of our schoolsThe internet speed dropped from 100 mb/s to less than 5 mb for a short of time then back up to 100 mb/s. this occur all day. All the switch the installed are catalyst 2960 with basic configura...

I have a client who is considering configuring StackWise Virtual (SWV) on his Catalyst 9410 ACCESS LAYER switches. The switches have DUAL SUP modules in them and they are L2-ONLY... VLANs, STP, DOT1Q trunk, QoS for VoIP, etc... no routing, no VRFs, e...

Hello!I have a Catalyst 9410 chassis in the ACCESS LAYER - L2 ONLY - with DUAL SUPs. BUT, I only have the DNA Essentials and the Network Essentials licenses, NOT the Advantage license, so that means I do not have some HA functionality like NSF or ISS...

Hi All,i have a cisco 6509 switch and one of the interface is connected to the server. I'm seeing lot of pause output on that particular interface.when i checked the load on the interface for the past one month , it is only 1 to 5% utilized (both inp...

mohanraj1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card