Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Are the Nexus switches the only ones that support VN Link, "VEB in the switch," etc? I am wondering if the 4900s will be able to support SR-IOV/IV in the near future...or ever, for that matter.Perhaps this is a question best answered by Cisco enginee...

lamav by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! sup and line card

I am trying to get a good understanding on what following terms actually mean related to any switch , say 6500.- Line card- Module- Supervisor engine/module- backplaneThanks for all help in advance.

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to determine a way that we could easily view the mac table and only display the ports or macs that have multiple mac address attached to them.  We have a VOIP intiative that we are working on but we need to make sure there are no rogue ...

vblaha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two stacked cisco catalyst3750s and each switch has a port which connects to our providers switches and all traffic is routed out through these ports.  Would I be correct in thinking that if one of these ports were to go down, as the switc...

Hi,Is anyone aware of any way to configure multiple interfaces to be in the same QoS group?What I am trying to achieve is to have multiple subinterfaces limited and sharing bandwith among each other. In example 5 subinterfaces runing at 4 Meg each gr...

Dear All,We have around 16 switches(2 core (3560 and 14 * 2900 access switches)  in network and all got hang for more then 20 mins.. we tried to connect through console of all switches but failed.. except 4 switches...I checked the log of core switch...

Is there a way to set a 6509 running 12.2(33)SXI1 to log spanning tree topology changes? I haven't been able to see this in the logs at all. I see the results of them like HSRP flipping between interfaces but not the actual STP messages. This is with...

rshum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card