Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

After noon all,I’m wondering if anyone could shed some light on a issue I’m currently having?All this is happening on a stack of 7 Catalyst 3750'sI work in a college and generally I am the go to man for networking, I have a contact who Knows lots mo...

sigoe by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear alli have 4507R with two Supervisor (IV WS-X4515)i have strage CPU utilization it move from around 25%  to  around 70%  then again to around 25% from the show processes cpu command                           the change happen in this two processe...

Resolved! IP Secondary

Hi all,how can i reach R1?  I can see the route in the table routing  but i can't access by telnet and not respond to ping from R2 and R3.I think i don't understand the secondary address feature. Someonte to help me?This is mi configuration on R2:int...

A blade on a 6509 shutdown over night due to temperature. The inlet was blocked by to a cable cover. The blade was out of the switch for 10 minutes and has cooled off. Actually the power to the blade has been off for 6 hours. Now that the blade has...

jbarger by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I want to block ping to switch which is connected to fa1/0 interface of router here is my configaccess-list 103 deny icmp 192.168.1.1 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.10 0.0.0.0  echo host-unknown  logaccess-list 103 permit ip any anyswitch IP is 192.168.1.1...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,One of the switches in my network, there is more than one interface has a lot of collisions. May I know it could be effect the switch or is it a normal situation? I also attach one of the interface’s information. I really appreciate any a...

Hi,I have configured the ip address  7 the subnet mask in the VG248.But I am not able to ping to my pc(not able to ping by by itself.)what could be the problem.???can anybody give me the step by step.another question is I have seen some are telling t...

Hello,I recently took over this Network, and would like to understand a few things that I am not sure about.I am used to run HSRP on the LAN interfaces of a WAN router and track the serial interface so the router can failover if the circuit goes down...

msv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please see attachments. A unix server operating at 1000/Full is connected to access switch (4506-e). When I ping another host on the same access switch everything is fine, no drop packets. When I ping the unix server from the distribution switch I ge...