Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi serniors,I have Lan/Wan setup in my office with Cisco routers & switches. OSPF is running on serial as well as multiaccess network. Yesterday I noticed that 2 routers changed adjacency from FULL/DROTHER to 2WAY/DROTHER. Network is running fine wit...

tahir1234 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 cisco 831 routers and want to connect them together. What is the best way to do this?I have both straight-through and cross-over cables. I do not know whether these cables are right to useand what interfaces should I connect them: lan or ...

cisco8123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured class-map which matches based on access-groupthis accessgroup is configured to match one specific hosti created a policymap and add this classmap under this and i specified "drop" action (Just for testing; assuming all the traffi...

Hello,We currently have 3 switches in a stack.switch 1 provision ws-c3750g-48tsswitch 2 provision ws-c3750g-24tsswitch 3 provision ws-c3750g-48ts3750G1#show switch detail Switch/Stack Mac Address : 0011.9270.xx                                        ...

Resolved! QoS for VoIP

All,I'm about to run our first site using voip through our ISP's mpls network. I was going to mark the traffic outbound, but I want to guarantee that the phones get a minimum amount of bandwidth when needed. I'm not sure if priority is a good choice ...

Hi to all switching experts,since someweeks we receive some logging messages we can´t explain. The network setup is:2 Cat 4006 in the core connected through 1 etherchannel (4 GOG Links)around 30 Cat 3500xl in the Access-Layer connected to the cores b...

escswosp by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wanting to upgrade my IOS to:ADVANCED IP SERVICES  c870-advipservicesk9-mz.151-1.T.bin  Release Date: 26/Mar/2010 Size: 23986.76 KB  (24562436 bytes) Minimum Memory: DRAM:128 MB  Flash:28 MBBut currently don't have enough room on flash:28672K b...

derrick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can you help me to provide information where i can find the BOM (Bill of Materials) for the switch with following specs ?• Two core switches are required for  redundancy on the architecture level. • Every switch shall be fully redundant in  power...

guys we have 4507R as a core switch/router.....i have to completely wiped out the current config and have to config it as new currently it has following SUB1     2  1000BaseX (GBIC) Supervisor(active)    WS-X4516          2    2  1000BaseX (GBIC) Sup...

please see attachment for reference.  my question is regarding vPC port-channel. Can Server1 or Server2 use both uplinks simultaneously to archive theoretical speed of aggregated 20Gb/sec?  I thought this would be the case.  But I have heard of this ...

situwayne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes