Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am getting the following error on how to recover the image, please help me. Xmodem file system is available.Base ethernet MAC Address: 04:6c:9d:7c:79:00The password-recovery mechanism is enabled.USB EHCI 1.00USB EHCI 1.00USB Console INITInitializin...

Hi Experts,I have some confusion with holding Mode button with cisco 2960/3560 switchs.I read out many forums and articles but where things are unclear.somewhere given 3 seconds and somewhere it is given 7 or 10 seconds.Qus1)  What is exact time to p...

HiWe're facing an issue on core switch nexus 9504 S/N: FOX2148PHMM  PN:800-41485-01L0 and PID: N9K-C9504. That one of the power supplies did not work. So we need your support ASAP because it's a very critical issue for us.

Is there a simple way to really verify that the cisco 3560 is a layer 2 or layer 3 switch? or is it actually dependent upon the ios image that it's running?Switch model number is WS-C3560-48PS-SThanks.

Hieu Cao by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI AllI have a stack of 4 SG550X-48 switches. I am using them for a IPTV system so most of the endpoints ate IPTV decoders.  if I load the first switch in the stack with more than 10 endpoints all switches in the stack will drop multicast packets alm...

Anyone knows why the following commands work on Cat3650 switches but not on Cat9500 siwtches even though both are running the same version (16.12.4) 95-61-03351-AC01-ST0(config-if)# authentication control-direction in%Command deprecated ( authenticat...

Hello, I work at a fintech company, and we provide our clients with real-time market data through our nexus 3548 switches. We have been suffering from a significant level of packet drop, and despite the fact we have been troubleshooting on this so lo...

Good morning my company is in the process of pricing out a lifecycle replacement of our entire layer 2 environment and getting everything up to date and on one vendor after several acquisitions. I've discovered since I got hired recently that many of...

zacc04 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes