Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have setup a LAb for the DHCP relay. DHCP are created on the router and intervlan routing is there.vlan 10 and vlan 20 has been configured on multilayer switch and l2 switch locally. PC0 is in vlan 10 and PC1 is in vlan 20. ip helper command given ...

son ray by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there We Run a lot of 2960X switches at our one site.  Do they support the TLS 1.2 ??  I have looked over the support device list but do not see them listed.  Just need to make sure. We also use 2960S series at our second site.  Can they use TLS1....

Hii Team,    I have one issue. When I connect my Cisco switch directly through console cable it logins directly without asking any usernam and password in the putty. And I have assigned ip to the switch as well to login through gui.  But when I try t...

Maybe this is a stupid question.I understand STP, but if there is STP, why do I have a loop and lose my connection via console and is it necessary to restart the switches to fix the problem?ExampleI need to install five switches.I'm guiding the techn...

athan1234 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having difficulties with the relationships between (R)STP port roles and states and which works with Uplinkfast. STP port roles: Root, Designated and BlockingSTP port states: Blocking, listening, learning and forwardingCan all port role types ...

trane.m by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a banking enterprise network. Just started. So, I put a switch in each department. A specific vlan for each. I have configured the layer 3 switch ports with vlan 10 and vlan 20. and given them ip addresses as well. And I am a...

nor by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I think I might an issue with SNR/RSRQ. Based on what I know from my radio days different equipment can have different thresholds, but their are standards that are good practices. For this particular router I am trying to find Cisco specific ...

awikswo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following config on both my Nexus primary and my Nexus secondary: interface port-channel310description Dell TOR 1switchportswitchport mode trunkswitchport trunk native vlan 599switchport trunk allowed vlan 551-560vpc 310interface port-chan...