Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

The L2 switch went down i.e all the end users had disconnected from the network, No network symbol.After 5 minutes plugging and unplugging the uplink port the network came Up.Don't know if it came up because of unplug and plugging uplinkand found onl...

jai.s401 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying for a few hours now to get a trunked VLAN to work on my topology. I'll attach a photo of what I'm working with. So to break it down, I want to set three vlan levels: 50, 60, and 75. If looking at the photo I posted, I only began work...

sicjp0 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are seeing the following in our logs when trying to use POE on a 3750x 1268391: May 17 08:14:16.334 GMT: hulc_ethernet_periodic for FastEthernet0-Physical Any thoughts?

Hello support community, In our OT environment there are devices setting 802.1p priority (COS) while using vlan tag 0 in their dot1q header.1) on which switching platforms does Cisco support this feature? Reading  //www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/swit...

JAN DEVOS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people, I have a pair of C9500-40X running SVL in a 24/7 environment. Once connecting a server using TWINAX cables didn't worked, there was no link on the ports. This was not the first server connected to the 9500s. Due to the urgency the serve...

I'm attempting to enable multicast, it doesn't appear to be difficult to configure but obviously I'm doing something wrong. I would think that if I plug client1 into int1 and send video to the group, I should be able to easily subscribe to it from cl...

joseaa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple stacks of C9500 switches that need to be activated using the SLR method.  When you execute the command to create the request code on the switch, the output gives you a request code for each switch in the stack (in this case, two codes...

RB6502 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes