Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I was reviewing the document :http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_white_paper09186a008013159f.shtml#wp39211Regarding "Double-Encapsulated 802.1Q/Nested VLAN Attack", where the doument makes the recommendation to "clear the ...

ajenks by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I have a 2611xm router as my main connection to the internet, with a T1. I would like connect a Cisco ASA 5505 that has 10 vpn lic included with it. I just can not figure out how to do it. any ideas or point me in the right direction. I am no...

Hello,We received an alert - PowerSupply_Fault_CiscoStack PWR-SWITCH [wscac2500w] is StateNotNormal. Indicates that the state of the power supply for this system is not NORMAL or SHUTDOWN."sh test" results are also attached. Can you please let me wha...

Resolved! IP to name mapping

Hello, I have setup a webpage written in IIS.  The webpage allows contractors outside our corporate Network to login and fill in forms that i can process.  I have a Cisco router sitting on the edge of our network.  I want to secure this Cisco 1800 ro...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello'sI would like to request some help in summarizaing and wildcard masks.I have the following subnets that i'd like to summarize and then use the summary address in an Access list. Is this possible?Here are the ranges:172.22.96.0/19172.22.128.0/19...

Hi,Uploaded the 3560 with new IOS leaving the existing intact. Issued the boot command..boot system flash:c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-53.SE.bin;flash:c3560-ipbase-mz.122-25.SEE2/c3560-ipbase-mz.122-25.SEE2.binShow boot:BOOT path-list      : flash:c3560-ipb...

Dear Experts,We are using  one 3550 and 8 2950 switches in my ISP.Can i enable on uplink port and also on all access port to enable BPDU guard and Filter enable when portfast not enable ??all access interface working on same VLAN.Thanks in ADV,Vaib.....

csawest.dc by Level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I see the below error thrown from my monitoring tool:"TemperatureSensor_Fault_CiscoEntityFRU TEMP-SWITCH [module 3 EARL inlet temperature Sensor] is OutOfRange. Indicates that the temperature for this device is outside of the normal operating rang...

Hi,I have a 3750 switch configured with 6 vlan interface(something like below) I am running eigrp to route inside the network also running OSPF to tak to a Firewall for wan traffic.There is any way to filter subnet I dont wat vlan 101 and 102 to be a...

ilsanto21 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTP migration

Hi,we have a typical VTP v2 server-client structure.Server--->Client (6509-->2960)Now we are going to replace the 6509 with a VSS but this replacement cannot be made at once so both 6509 and VSS must co-exist for a while in the network.Now my questio...

Hi, I am trying to setup a network and I need some help on this.I have the IP 148.197.32.0/25I am using windows as a host and VM Server on top. I need for a 100 users:1 DB server accessed by 28 users 1 MailServer 1 WebServerThe DB must be accessed on...