Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am creating a vlan on a 4948 and I have assigned the GigabitEthernet ports 1-6 to vlan 5.I used the no shutdown command for each interface, but yet it still says GigabitEthernet 1/1 is down, lilne protocol is down. I understand the line protocol...

I have IPTV solution, the streamer are connected to two C3560 switches, each streamer has two GE one is connected to the primary switch and the other GE is connected to the secondary switch. the VLAN of the IPTV is configured in the core switch not t...

justanas1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Edge Switches are connected to BackBone-SW as trunk. Interfaces on EDGE switches are with portfast.How to avoid looping concerns and disable interface if user connects hub,switch,router to ports on Edge-SW.Backbone switch Cisco 4506Edge switch cis...

nasr.khan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco 881G router with (C880DATA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 12.4(22)YB2. It has one 3G card (PCEX-3G-HSPA) with Modem Firmware Version = F1_2_3_15AP C:/WS/F.I have configure the 3G card but I am not able to get the IP address from the Service Pro...

Hello I need to know how can I to configure the redundancy with WS-C4510R-EWS-X45-SUP6-E Catalyst 4500 E-Series Sup 6-E, 2x10GE(X2) w/ Twin GigWS-X45-SUP6-E/2 Catalyst 45xxR E-Series Sup 6-E, 2x10GE(X2) w/ Twin GigAnyone can help me?

I currently have a 6509 that will never get completely loaded out with service modules. I am looking for a 3 to 5 slot switch to move towards that will support the following modules:WS-SUP720-BASEWS-X6748-SFPI also have an older Multimode line card ...

I have a problem configuring a dhcp pool on a 3750 switch.I would like to input on the dhcp scope address reservations for 20 ip phones, so that the phones get always the same ip address.The problem is that it only let me input only one address bindi...

Hi All, I have Alcatel IP Phones, these ip phones are connected to cisco switch (3560) inturn PC's are conneted to this IP Phone the configuration i did in the cisco switch wasinter gi0/1switchport access vlan 10switchport voice vlan 20exitafte...

jagan_240 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying all day to login and configure an Aironet 1100 series access point (10.0.0.1) with no luck. Even when it's on, I don't see and SSID.I've never had such problems with routers, but I can't seem to get this to do anything.If anyone has ...