Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I wanted to create object-group network but the command does not exist.I currently run the below version.c6880x Software (c6880x-IPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.5(1)SY5Is there any firmware which will support object-group network?Thank you. Regards...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was trying to add a static NAT entry for a Cisco ASR 1002-x and it was not possible because I got error: %Port 4500 is being used by system.  ip nat inside source static udp 10.0.x.x 4500 193.x.x.x 4500 extendable%Port 4500 is being used by ...

Hello everyone,I have two core switches connected to one distribution switch then this distribution switch connected to two accesses switches  as it shown on the figure. MY Question is can I user the distribution switch as a path for two vtp server ?...

VTP path.PNG

Dear Community Please kindly ask what is the function of S3650UK9-36E? My customer have purchased warranty for 3 years but that SKU can not be renewed for the second and third year since LDOSEL? is there any issue if that SKU cannot be renewed? Thank...

Using the configuration for SNMP v3 username on Cisco 3650 switches, the username is lost after the switch is rebooted. show snmp userUser name: mySNMPUserEngine ID: 800000090300B414892AA603storage-type: nonvolatile active access-list: 82Authenticati...

simon9665 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes