Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Having no practical experience with QOS I'm not sure where to begin with this.We have a SAN which currently has 4 dedicated LES 100 links to replicate traffic from SAN1 to SAN2.I've been asked to investigate the possibility of moving this traffic fro...

020221: Jul 23 07:52:23: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface GigabitEthernet2/0/2, changed state to down020222: Jul 23 07:52:23: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface GigabitEthernet2/0/2, changed state to up020223: Jul 23 07:52:24: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on I...

Resolved! VSS Conversion

Hi,We have done VSS migration to our CORE and DIST switches and changed the configurations respectively.We have few issues in the configuration after VSS conversion and need clarifications on the same.1. OSPF, we enable NSF and we are running BGP as ...

gururajan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are having cisco 2960 switch in our network and we are connected 7902 IP Phone and phones are working but when phone power on and off then that port is down and shown that err-disable, we are also do duplex setting on that port stil we are havi...

Hi everyone! As you may notice, I am new to this networking deal. I am running Windows Vista and/or Windows 7 RC on my home PC. My question is, would you recommend buying something like this (see link below) to play around with? If so, would it be fu...

karpitsky by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup HSRP to Provide Redundancy in a Multihomed BGP Network and need some assistance. We basically have a firewall cluster which is connected to both the primary ISP router and the backup ISP router .I am trying to configure BGP betwe...

There are 2 x Cisco 2960G and 1 x 3560G switches. Switches have been running for over 2 years. Today, some ports on all three switches do not work, lights are out and employees have no connectivity. Any suggestions to trouble shoot?

saidfrh18 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My static NAT configuration is somehow conflicting with my dynamic NAT configuration. Am I doing something wrong?ip nat inside source list 1 interface GigabitEthernet0/0 overloadaccess-list 1 permit 192.168.126.0 0.0.0.255access-list 1 permit 10.18....

Resolved! IRDP

I get how to configure on a router and what it does. But what does one need on a workstation in order to get the IRDP pakcets and find the router? I dont see it as part of my normal IP stack on my NIC.Thanks.James

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes