Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have two stacked 3750 switches that have been rebooting for several days. Is there a way to check which switch has been rebooting by checking the uptime? The show version only shows 1 uptime. We need to make sure that we replace the bad switc...

rrdumag67 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Even though we know most of the modules are warm insertable (hot swapable), are there any experience, comment or recommendation about inserting a WS-SUP32-GE-3B (the second supervisor) on Warm?.Thanks in advance,Juan Salgado

jssalgado by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings all!I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this odd behavior I'm seeing on one of our switches. It's a 6509-E with IOS Version 12.2(33)SXH2a. Basically I configured a LACP port bundle with 4 ports. This is the switch config (LACP rele...

weiler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everyone,I have a cisco 4006 access switch with approximately 10 users in an office with static IP's that are on a VLAN that is shared with other people. Some of the other users are not in the same the office and do not expierence this. However, ever...

Hi all, if I wanted to load balance traffic out of my wan using 2 routers, how would this be done, I know that they routing protocol will load balance but how would I send the traffic to the 2 routers,are the 2 options, 2 static equal cost routes, an...

PLease take a look at the sh version snippet.1)What is the frequency of a IOS version being in this format? Particularly the second number in brackets (18a)===========sh verion===========Cisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C5RSM Soft...

Hi,If we have two routers configured in VRRP.RA- as master fa0/0 = 10.1.1.1 /24, VRRP 10 priority 110, VRRP 10 preempt.VRRP 10 track 1 dec 25.( track 1 int s0/0 line-protocol)and Reouter B as backup router fa0/0 = 10.1.1.2 / 24,VRRP 10 priority 100, ...

can anyone draw a network topology for this one or help me understand it , I could nto figure it out... Thanks # sho ip eirgrp topology IP-Eigrp topology table for AS(100)/ID(192.168.2.21)P 192.168..2.0/24, 1 successors, FD is 2789456via 192.168.8.22...

Hello,I have IGMP globally enabled on my SRW2024 switch as well as the other option in bridging along with XORP running on a Linux machine attached to the switch acting as an IGMP querier and the switch is still flooding multicast out on to all of th...

krakorar1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card