Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, can anyone tell me what these commands doaaa authorization exec default group tacacs+ local aaa authorization commands 15 default group tacacs+ local aaa accounting commands 15 default start-stop group tacacs+ ?

I would like to be able to NAT a specific address from one private IP to another to help with a routing issue we can't get around and just wanted to verify that the config below will do what I am looking for?conf taccess-list 101 permit ip host 192.1...

Hi,I have the following scenario:Switch -Trunk- Layer3 Switch which connects to another router “RouterB” on FE with no IP addressesCertain vlans from the switch carried over the trunk are terminated on Layer3 Switch, however I want to bridge vlan...

Hi, I would like to the limit the damage a virus can do in a network. I was told that having one host per subnet with ACLs can do the trick. Is that the best way to limit the exposure of an attack? Because, if I were to have hundreds of users and mac...

Is it possible to uppgrade IOS image on a 3750E stack and not restart the entire stack at the same time. What I want is to restart one member at the time and have full functionality at the other members. I got this message "Systems with incompatible ...

Resolved! 6500 in HA

Hi Everybody,I am running a campus network with 1 6500 Switch as Core switch and 3560 Switch as distribution switches.I have purchased another 6500 Switch for redundancy. I am confused how to integrate the new 6500 switch to the existing network. I w...

I have a Catalyst 3550 switch running my small network with several VLANs configured on it. I am looking to purchase a gigabit ethernet switch and came across the SRW2048 (Cisco Small Business line). Can I connect these two switches together and ha...

bkesting by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CAM ASIC of switch generates a fault below when POST testing.You can found out the fail under booting log. flashfs[1]: 9 files, 1 directoriesflashfs[1]: 0 orphaned files, 0 orphaned directoriesflashfs[1]: Total bytes: 15998976flashfs[1]: Bytes used: ...

석광원 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So when you have redundant trunk links between swithes, and STP had blocked one ports of the links, it is a waste of resources NOT to use EtherChannel. Is this correct? EtherChannel allows you to aggregate the bandwidth of the two links, so in effect...

Hi,How can I make load sharing via 2 routers with GLBP.I configured GLBP in 2 routers, but they function in redundancy (Active/Standbay), not in load sharing( I mean Active/Active).thnx

hi,i'm a problem with this command, My customer wants absolutely that I put this but all documents on cisco.com say "12.1 Command functionality was removed.".i'm working on 3560 and 2960 with IOS 12.2(25) or 12.2(44).it's possible by a cisco engineer...

xpaquelet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes