cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PXE Boot for Ghost accross multiple Vlan's

HiI have recently setup a campus network which uses 2 x 3750G-12s switches for core/dist. I have seperate vlans configured for each stack of access switches accross the building. All tacks have different IP subnets configured.10.217.6.0/2410.217.7....

bavingtonm by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2950 abnormal loop reboot

Hi,We are having a huge issue on our 2950. We are using Cisco IP telephony but when we upgrade the phones, some cat 2950 switch start to reboot in loop. The only workaround we found is to remove all cable to make the switch start normally. But when w...

Resolved! How to find router CPU clock-speed

Hi,I need to find the CPU clock-speed of an ISR.show version does not indicate this information on the c2811 I have running on an SP services IOS image.Couldn't even locate this on 2800 series feature comparison given in,http://www.cisco.com/en/US/pr...

rsgamage1 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

impact of native vlna mismatch

Hi,I have 4500 switch at distribution level and one access switch 3750 is connected to it.On my entire network vlan 1 is shut on every switches and Native vlan is 99.During connection of second uplink to 4500 switch, I forgot to add native vlan comma...

UDP replies do not reach FW-context (FWSM)

This problem is also firewall and wireless related, but it appears to go wrong on the router/switch.I have lightweight acces-points (LAPs) on a subnet behind a redundant routed firewall context on an FWSM in a 6509. This context has a DHCP relay conf...

mvandorp by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! when does arp entry disapper in L2 switch?

I operate L2 switch(cat2950). 5 hosts connect above switchevery host communicate other network server or hosts. I think in this environmnet every hosts are appeared in output of "show arp". but just some hosts are appeared although they continues to ...

Supervisor VI

I understand with Supervisor VI in redundant mode, upto 4 X2 10G modules can be configured.Anyone knows how and when this will be implemented? (Will there be a requirement for IOS upgrade?)thx

new distrubution layer design

Hi all, we are in process of designing a new distrubution layer for the servers etc, however we have 2 computer rooms. we want to use layer 3 between the distribution and core. But we want to keep the same ip subnets in both computer rooms for the se...

Remote Spam

Hi there !I have a situation in the LAN.. (see attached)....I need to record an Agent voice traffic from it's IPphone to the CRS server... How can I do that through the OSPF ?I was thinking about remote vlan span.. but I think it will not work becaus...

3750 PoE issue

Hi,one of my customer site 3750 (stacking) switches suddenly stoped issueing power to Ip phones for some time and after some time it provided power to the phones . this happend in 2 floors in the same building .. Any clue regarding this issue ? IS t...

Low memory error on catalyst 4507

I have two Catalyst 4507 as core switch. They are uplink with each other on redundent fiber cable. I am also running HSRP for each vlan configured on it. Everything was working fine. But this morning suddendly communication stop. No response of telne...