Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiUsing CBWFQ with access-lists to match traffic assigned to classes. If access-lists are not very specific, what happens to traffic that is matched by 2 or more access-lists i.e. traffic could be put multiple classes?What is the process for the rou...

peterbe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a 6500 boxes in my data center on distribution and core,and they r connected by fibre optic cable via Xenpak 10 gigabit interface as a layer 3 running ospf,when am trying to connect fibre cable MM OM2 on the both the ports with a redundacy to ...

Hi,I need to learn STP and all the version for my ICND1 and ICND2 (CCNA exams), although I have read all about it and had a walkthrough on my courses, I think I need to practise it more.All I have is a Cisco 3550, 2950, Cisco 837 and 877 and some oth...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP Question

I think I have a miss understanding of what the network statement is for in EIGRP.Does the network statement say what networks to talk about or what networks to talk to?Thank you

jeff.cook by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Beginner ACL/school issue...Attached is my topology....I want to prevent the 10.1.1.0 network from being able to reachthe 10.3.1.0 network, this I had accomplished in the ACL. However I though I should be able to ping from the R3 network over to the...

Hi all, our company just signed up for a T3 account from ATT, they gave us an IP block. Also leasing a 2800 series as well, our old network was in a public IP range, we've never done this before so we wanted to see what the best scenario for migratin...

Carlomd by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, NetPros!Is there a comprehensive tutorial on how to upgrade cisco 7604 with one RSP720-3C routing processor and one Catalyst 6500 24-port Gig SFP switch (WS-X6724-SFP)? I have never done anything that complex before and honestly have no idea w...

v.shustov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Was working config on cluster member (WS-C2960-24-S) ios ver c2960-lanlite-mz.122-37.EYaaa new-modelaaa authentication login default local group radiusaaa authorization exec default group radius if-authenticated noneaaa accounting exec default start-...