Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

The problem occurs every 24 hours network locks up after rebooting all switches seems to be fine.One switch I see in flash3560 12.2.37 SE1irectory of flash:/ 2 drwx 256 Feb 27 2009 20:25:57 -05:00 crashinfo_ext 4 drwx 256 F...

jfeo by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In a remote office I have a 3650 and from it's 0/24 port there is a trunk to a Nortel switch. The Nortel switch has no managment (just out of the box). Anyway from time to time the trunk will shutdown and get this error:sh log | inc 0/24 1w6d: %...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any document that shows the meanings of different model numbers? For example WS-2924XL-EN being a 2900 switch with 24 ports and enterprise memory/software. (What does the WS stand for?) I tried searching for a list of some of the meanings...

jtishey01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Chris,Is there anyway to see what if what issues are caused by these IOS versions and EOL? I need to put a document together and explain if and why there may be network deficiencies due to the IOS versions. This will help get SmartNet and some hard...

I have a router with 2 FE interfaces : (1) interface FastEthernet0/0=> ip address 137.55.70.1 255.255.255.0=> duplex auto=> speed autoNote : This interface/subnet i hv a DHCP server connected as 137.55.70.2.(2) interface FastEthernet0/1=> ip address...

Ok, here is my dilemma. I currently have a DSL line with a 861 router. What I want to do is get a CABLE connection with 5 static IP address and keep the DSL line as well for back-up. The Cable line I will be running my server off of (web hosting a...

All,I have a location that has a 2800 series router, packet shaper, l3 switch (dell), 1231bg APs, and several l2 switches (dell) spread over 2 buildings.I noticed over the last week that if I ping the inside interface of the router from my side (publ...

Hi,We have some troubles with a Catalyst 6509 with an interface wich is giga 2/25 with an error-disable. We tried shutdown and no shutdown in the affected interface but didn't fix the issuesThe last week we had another problem with the module 4, we g...

Hello,I'm looking for a way to monitor our switches for how much power is being used. I know there is a "show power inline" command, and I've used that many time but I'm looking for a way to monitor it with SNMP. Has anyone found an OID that gives ...

jwkimmel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes