Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 3750 acting as a dhcp server with a range of IP pool and a linksys router with another set of pool. Is there anyway I can configure that certain workstation getting IP from 3750 and certain workstation obtaining from the linksys router?Both ...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to know why do we need commands on a 4506 for IP Phones to work ?This command is taken from a 4506 switch that works fine.qos map dscp 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 to tx-queue 4qos map dscp 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 to tx-queue 4qos map cos 3 to ...

InternetB by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 877 used for remote access to customers network using ip outside on Vlan1 and ip nat inside on Dialer1. i need to make all packets leaving the router look like there are coming from VLAN 1, but i am having some troulbe in making this h...

Hi,I have a Cisco 877 at home and I use the Cisco VPN client to connect to work. I could be using the VPN client for a while then I will then disconnect when I'm finished, but sometimes if I try to connect to work again later I get issues where it w...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running with c3550 it was generating huge amount of logs due to some earthing issue, so to avoid the huge logs storage we have disabled the logging option, unfortunately after which the CPU utilization will raise to 25 to 30%, if i enable log...

Resolved! Cisco 4006

Does the Cisco 4000 series switch support IOS or is it just Cat OS?Cant remember and need an answer quickly...ThanksVictor

lamav by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am running 8.4(1) on cat6506. Is there any commands i can use to see what idle_task is doing? Also could this high due to STP? Below is the output from the top talking processes.Thanks----------------------------------- CPU utilization fo...

a4wonoiki by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just like to ask if theres a command to see if theres a worm on the router, or like for example port 455 gets a worm, how could we verify that on the router.Thanks

What is the ios behaviour if for eg 7600 or 6500 exceed the sup or interface arp/mac limit.Will it drop the new arp request or overide the oldest?Any document for the same?

tahseen12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have untagged traffic "green" and untagged traffic "red". My goal is: green-traffic flowing only in port 1 and 2; and red traffic flowing only in port 3 and 4. With the "old good" catalyst 3500 I used the switchport mode multi vlan, because there ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card