Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have many Cisco Catalyst switches and I have managed to log when a user logs into the switches to our syslog server, however I now need to log any changes made on the configs, is this possble?This is what I have added so far:logging buffered 819...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to classify traffic based on specific attributes of routes learned by BGP through CBWFQ?I think answer is No as there is no option available under class-map to match traffic based on BGP attributes. Also, we can match prefix with B...

souagarw by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi every body!Let say we have two switches , sw1 and sw2sw1 is vtp server, sw2 is vtp clientsw1 has config revision=2,sw2 has config revision=1,According to cisco documents, follwing would take place:1) sw1 send summary adverstisement at multicast ad...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a command to show if a module has been restarted. I'm having a problem with one of my customers system and the staff nor I have a good understanding of how to look to see if the module is having probles. Any help would be greatly apprecita...

ekeen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Can anyone tell me the main differece between ospf and eigrp? with ospf it has area's so te updates are only contained within an area, with eigrp, will the updates get flooded throughout the whole eigrp network ?

I am trying to change the existing SPAN session:From-monitor session 1 source interface Gi1/0/23monitor session 1 destination interface Gi1/0/24 encapsulation dot1q ingress untagged vlan 2To-monitor session 1 source interface Gi1/0/24 txmonitor sessi...

Resolved! STP mode question

Guys,I have two 2960G switches in my DMZ that are running STP 'pvst'I have read documentation that supports the theory that rapid-pvst is better as it takes considerably less time to converge compared to pvstI would like to enable this but have a cou...