Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have just issued the 'sh ip route' command and the router output is showing some of the routes as 'L'I have the expected Connected 'C' and OSPF 'O'  routes but I have not seen the 'L' indicator before. I have done a search but can't find anything t...

Mel Popple by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

HI. we´re having problems with this SFP GLC-BX-D.This GLC-BX-D is working perfectly if it´s inserted in this device:C9300-24T  Version 16.9.4 with C9300-NM-8X  VID: V03 (it´s a stack) But, If I insert it on this device, I dont see it via "sh inventor...

Akreman21 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We are getting below error on 7600 routerRouter#copy startup-config running-configDestination filename [running-config]? %% Non-volatile configuration memory invalid or not present                   What could be the possible issueBr.Subhojit

Hello, I have two switches, SW1 and SW2 as well as an ISR router. I have a subinterface on the router (g0/0/0.2) that I've given an IP through DHCP on VLAN 2.  g0/0/0.2 is connected to SW1 via Trunk port. My secondary router interface (g0/0/1) has a ...

callen15 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i did not understand why the discarding state includes " listening & blocking "i did not see the word discarding at the port state when i type " sh spanning-tree vlan xif the port is Alternate i just see block  "blk" so why i did not see the work "di...

Hi the community, i need to configure  a new switch N3K-C36180YC-R , I have a issue with the feature VTP , is not supported and i don't find some information about this some added informations:NXOS image file is: bootflash:///nxos.9.2.2.binresult: x-...

Hi Cisco switch 3850 has the below output using show version. The ios usually is like 16.x, 17.x. Why it show 03.06.06E? Anyone would like to explain? Thank you!  Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode------ ----- ----- ---------- ---------- ---...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There, I am unable to configure SNMPv3 Privacy / Encryption in cisco WS-C3560G-48PS Switch, could you please share the CLI commands to execute this command OR does this switch module support SNMPV3 Privacy/Encryption method? Logs:=====SW02(config)...

Hi, I have a small SG500 series LAB setup I'm working with, but needing it for some ESXi testing I'm doing, and need the network in a better shape. Had one SG500 connected to firewall, connected to router. Simple setup; Multiple VLANs and L3 routing ...

SiW by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At work, I have been tasked with monitoring the Ethernet frames between two modules that use automotive Ethernet (100BASE-T1).  I am able to break this trunking connection and convert from automotive Ethernet to 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports.  However, ...

Active_Tap.jpg
masshakar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes