Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,sometimes I have the problem to determine faulty memory modules.For example in a 12000 series router i have 2x1GB modules installed on the PRP-2. Now I get a memory error, this time one module is just missing (router reports only 1GB, schould have...

HiShort question. Can some tell me if the ACS backup take backup of all configuration in ACS. Found this on cisco web: The ACS Backup feature provides the option to back up your user and group databases, and your ACS system configuration information ...

huvsga by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently purchased an 1801W. However I can't even connect a PC to the router to configure it. Ethernet cables are used as instructed, but the PC cannot communicate with the router. The IP address has been set as specified in the instructions, ...

Saw this configuration on a client and couldn't figure out how this works. Client configuration:Address: 10.10.21.26Mask: 255.255.255.0Default Gate: 10.25.50.1 With the given subnet mask how does it get to the default gatew...

jasosan22 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've got to setup a stack of 3750's for a new office my company has. I have to travel seom distance to set this up so I wanted to do my homework before I left!The stack will perform core, distribution and access roles. It's POE and will be use...

I have an issue according to how to design ip adressing for my customer. This is the actual ip addressing : - Server in paris : 172.16.1.XXX- Server in ST-Ouen : 172.16.64.XXX- WEB Server in Aubervilliers : 172.16.200.XXX- ...

I have 3750 switch with Version 12.2(25)SEE3. I am running DHCP server on it for data/voiceI am running 172.28.92.0/24 for data and 172.28.93.0/24 for voice.Ports are configured both for data/voice.Now i want to add another subnet because users are g...

Hi fellows, I am trying to implement a solution by which my company can achieve 100% network availability, the scenario is as following. we have two internal routers 3361 running IOS 12.2 (26) as backup and 12.3(11)T as active with EIGRP + many stati...

Hi..1> I have cisco 4000 router, Version 11.2(16).Router is going ver slow.There is no ACLs,not any routing protocls,only statis routes are there.What can be the cause??Every time there is high %age of IP Input process.2> I want to upgrade its IOS.Fr...

Greetings, attached is a simplified diagram of our network. The issue im having is increased jitter on voice calls when both data and voice is traversing our leased line. When no data is passing jitter is reduced by approx 70%Ive applied auto qos to ...